Soldier Annoucement

SoldierFlag2.png

Azeon-1.png

poisonclania9.png

This announcement has three parts, the first is to publicly announce our withdraw from OPP. TPF has been the greatest allies soldier could ask for, we owe our existance to them. As much as it pains me to withdraw, I serve my membership first and they have spoken.

The second is to announce that Soldier is surrending to the forces of Poison Clan and TFO. I want to thank them of the terms that have been given. They fought honorably and we couldn't have asked for better opponites in this conflict, I look forward to calling them friend.

I would also like to thank the members of Soldier, this is the second time soldier has gone to war, it seems we have a problem with governmental stability during these times, so I want to thank the members of Soldier for their loyality, detication, and the lives they have laid down in this war for Soldier. We really couldn't ask for better members, because every day and in every way we are growing better and better. This war has been hard on you , but at last it's time for peace.

The following are the terms Soldier has agreed to, We thank PC and TFO for such leniant terms

Soldier agrees to remain neutral for the remainder of the conflict between Karma and the alliances commonly known as The Hegemony. This includes refraining from combat and aiding any combatants in the current conflict. By signing this agreement all of the signatory alliances agree to act in good faith towards one another; should any member of the undersigned alliances violate the agreement stipulated above, they will be treated as rogues by their current alliance and subject to any and all penalties as set forth in the charter of the alliance in question.

Signed for Poison Clan,

Chinatownbus - The Toad

TwistedRebelDB47 - Master Killer

Pooksland - The Centipede

Syrik - The Snake

Revelation - The Snail

Boogeyman657 - The Trout

Don Fernando - The Komodo Dragon

Liquid Fire - Master of the Domain

Plysprtz - Hybrid Venom

Signed for The Forsaken Ones

Jens of the desert - Emperor

Cowen70 triumvirate or Foreign Affairs

THE HOLY DICTATOR triumvirate of Internal Affairs

Lord Ditka triumvirate of War

Signed for Soldier

Chancellor- Nada2486

Chancellor- Dodger

o/ PC

o/ TFO

o/ Soldier

Edited by Dodger

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby resign as a member of Soldier, this isn't the alliance I joined a few months ago.

You've changed Soldier, right in a war too, when we're suppose to stand together

Likewise. I will not be returning to Soldier, I'll be pulling my friends out if I can get a reach of them.

(Goes back to radio silence)

I hereby resign as a member of Soldier, this isn't the alliance I joined a few months ago.

You've changed Soldier, right in a war too, when we're suppose to stand together

hahahaha, sorry people Cam and I had a lil discussion on our boards, I guess he didn't see my post yet.. :P

Aut we did what we thought was best for the alliance. Soldier members voted for this. They wanted this.

We looked to TPF for guidence and we didn't get $4*&

congratulations on the peace, but we didn't need guidance or aid, TPF is in big trouble right now and we are abandoning them for our pixels. let's not make this seem like anything else.

I won't post anymore in this thread, I'm sure the next two pages will be the generic "congratulations on peace" and "looks like the end for the hegemony" posts

TSI, Terra Prime, and 64 Digits still remain in OPP, and from what I know, we do not intend to go anywhere. I know I would rather have 0 zero infra and be in OPP, then a lot of infra and not. Soldier, I don't support your decision, but I will not condemn it. It's your choice, however it is the duty of a leader to keep up morale during a war.

Good luck rebuilding your damages.

As for the comment to the guidance from TPF, none was sought. TPF was simply notified. I've asked for guidance from TPF multiple times during this war, and I've always received answers. In order to receive guidance, you must first ask for it.

Edited by Shurukian

congratulations on the peace, but we didn't need guidance or aid, TPF is in big trouble right now and we are abandoning them for our pixels. let's not make this seem like anything else.

I won't post anymore in this thread, I'm sure the next two pages will be the generic "congratulations on peace" and "looks like the end for the hegemony" posts

Cameron, you will be missed in soldier, I wont say that I wanted to pull out of OPP, however the members were informed it was up to them, and the pull was infavor of our pulling out. I wish you the best, as I do all soldier members who wish to leave to continue the fight else where, as it stands soldier has removed it'self from OPP and the war, I wish both those in the karma and the hegimony the best

TSI, Terra Prime, and 64 Digits still remain in OPP, and from what I know, we do not intend to go anywhere. I know I would rather have 0 zero infra and be in OPP, then a lot of infra and not. Soldier, I don't support your decision, but I will not condemn it. It's your choice, however it is the duty of a leader to keep up morale during a war.

Good luck rebuilding your damages.

As for the comment to the guidance from TPF, none was sought. TPF was simply notified. I've asked for guidance from TPF multiple times during this war, and I've always received answers. In order to receive guidance, you must first ask for it.

I want to remind soldier members posting that we hold no ill will feelings toward anybody as a result of this conflict, We look with antisipation on helping our friends following the war

Aut is won't give up his powers in an alliance channel that is no longer his :(

Aut shall pay :P

Cam i wish there was another way, but it has come to this. We are still the same tis just we are taking a different path then those of you who think throwing away an alliance with potential for friends who won't listen.