FoB Announcement

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Pirate Conclave hereby makes a call to members of 64Digits, overthrow your own tyrants. Live free or or live as vassals, your choice. :jihad:

I tried...

Its quite a bit harder than all these other threads make it out to be. But at least I don't think I was noticed. :ph34r:

I echo this statement.

Im so confused right now its not even funny

-_-

Don't worry about it, hun.

Sometimes us pirates need to break some rules, and cause some epic confusion. ;)

First off, FAIL! We didnt use any pirate lingo in the post. That is going to give FoB a bad name. One day the pirate is on, one day the pirate is off. How did the pirate get off today?

I thought we finished you off!?!?!? :jihad: :wub:

As IRAN surrendered to FoB and the forces of Karma, they are under our protection for the duration of the larger war. We are only looking out for the best interests of our PoWs.

Looking at the surrender thread, these are the terms I see.

1. IRAN and UF will hereby exit this conflict in a white peace.

2. For the duration of Karma's conflict with the Hegemony, IRAN and UF will not re-enter any theater of combat.

3. For the duration of Karma's conflict with the Hegemony, IRAN and UF will not aid any nation that stands opposed to Karma.

Forgive me if I failed to spot something, but where does it say that IRAN are PoWs? I see IRAN being free to go about its own business.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Its late, and I failed at sarcasm.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

Im going out on a limb here, but this was all a joke. However, looking things up, i respect the commitment. Doing some background work...

Shhhh...just go along with it. You're launching a raid on Mogar and taking his booty. Much more entertaining than watching him try to understand the joke.

We at the Federation have spent the last week fighting alongside our allies in Mushroom Kingdom, The Immortals, =Western Empire=, and of course the rest of Karma.

Sadly, this was not the only front we have been struggling with.

A Civil War broke out here in the Federation that left us with new leadership, and a compass that pointed us in the direction of an injustice we need to put right.

As our former pirate “Kings” have been sent to their watery graves, the FoB is tyrant free.

The pirates hereby declare our support for Battalion in his righteous crusade against the evil that is Mogar and the rest of what we have come to call the usurpers of IRAN.

Signed for the new Pirate Conclave

Jacques Cousteau

Choader

Lurkwood

uglyface.jpg

Did you just declare war on our protectorate?

Shhhh...just go along with it. You're launching a raid on Mogar and taking his booty. Much more entertaining than watching him try to understand the joke.

Joke?

Im going out on a limb here, but this was all a joke.

I need ppl to THINK its a joke. So when we sail in nobody will be ready to launch a counter attack. Mogar i dont want your booty, get boxxy ready.

Edited by Mamazlilmistake

Did you just declare war on our protectorate?

I know you have many things on your mind right now, like salvaging the burning husk of your alliance, but did you know you're already at war with us? Tongue in cheek or not, I doubt this changes much. :rolleyes:

I know you have many things on your mind right now, like salvaging the burning husk of your alliance, but did you know you're already at war with us? Tongue in cheek or not, I doubt this changes much. :rolleyes:

We do have allies that are not in the NPO war. Yes it does matter.

We do have allies that are not in the NPO war. Yes it does matter.

If you can't get a joke it's not our problem. We essentially declared support for ousting Mogar and he saw right through it, maybe all those nukes killed off your sense of humor.

If you can't get a joke it's not our problem. We essentially declared support for ousting Mogar and he saw right through it, maybe all those nukes killed off your sense of humor.

Well its honestly hard to tell.

Maybe next time i'll have to throw in something blatantly stating that the piece is a work of satire. Hmmm.

Nah. Its much funnier to watch folks freak out.

Love you all,

Jacko of The Ocean, scribe of all things flying just over the heads of the community.

Had me fooled and I was getting ready to come help.... :v: