FoB Announcement

If you're serious, on what grounds does FoB have to take sides in a foreign power struggle?

As IRAN surrendered to FoB and the forces of Karma, they are under our protection for the duration of the larger war. We are only looking out for the best interests of our PoWs.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? I got overthrown.

I laughed.

Also you know your joke is poorly done if nobody can really tell if it's a joke. I say joke because I like you and am hoping this is not pure insanity.

If it is...well run to your boats and sail for safe waters.

Wait, what? I got overthrown.

Let's... let's keep those politics in your own thread, shall we?

Either way, do you think you could spare me some tips and tricks to overthrowing a government and usurping the power, Buccaneers? Your ways intrigue me.

We at the Federation have spent the last week fighting alongside our allies in Mushroom Kingdom, The Immortals, =Western Empire=, and of course the rest of Karma.

Sadly, this was not the only front we have been struggling with.

A Civil War broke out here in the Federation that left us with new leadership, and a compass that pointed us in the direction of an injustice we need to put right.

As our former pirate “Kings” have been sent to their watery graves, the FoB is tyrant free.

The pirates hereby declare our support for Battalion in his righteous crusade against the evil that is Mogar and the rest of what we have come to call the usurpers of IRAN.

Signed for the new Pirate Conclave

Jacques Cousteau

Choader

Lurkwood

uglyface.jpg

We at 64Digits find this coup of FoB to be unacceptable. Therefore, it is my duty to inform you:

64Digits declares war o- wait, what, we're already at war? ...Carry on then <.<

Edited by Magicman657

Ha you spelled it wrong, but I am sure by Munity you meant to say Mutiny. As pirates are democratic are they even able to commit mutiny? I think its normally reserved for Naval vessels in which the Captain and Officers are appointed. Pirates elect their officials so this all could have been avoided with a popular vote.

If anything its more of a coup de ta.

Edited by Alfred Krupp

We at 64Digits find this coup of FoB to be unacceptable. Therefore, it is my duty to inform you:

64Digits declares war o- wait, what, we're already at war? ...Carry on then <.<

The new Pirate Conclave hereby makes a call to members of 64Digits, overthrow your own tyrants. Live free or or live as vassals, your choice. :jihad:

Edit: Oh, and we now recognize a state of war with 64Digits. :v:

Edited by Choader

Ha you spelled it wrong, but I am sure by Munity you meant to say Mutiny. As pirates are democratic are they even able to commit mutiny? I think its normally reserved for Naval vessels in which the Captain and Officers are appointed. Pirates elect their officials so this all could have been avoided with a popular vote.

Keep your philosophy to yourself. We are pirates. We do what we want.

The new Pirate Conclave hereby makes a call to members of 64Digits, overthrow your own tyrants. Live free or or live as vassals, your choice. :jihad:

Edit: Oh, and we now recognize a state of war with 64Digits. :v:

I think that puts us up to 6 now? Wow I feel popular.

Mutiny's are far more fun than popular votes.

There's no booze like plundered booze.

Ain't that the glorious truth? Who wants a drink? Plenty of plunder to go around!

I don't think there is any philosophy in my statement, maybe the pirates got a little rambunctious tonight in their daily rum drinking and swashbuckling. Tis understandable that they are now in a lust for violent adventures.

Edited by Alfred Krupp