R&R/TOP/ODN/TCO/LOUD/ToH/UPN/FEAR/UCN/Wolfpack Joint Announcement

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to our opponents being classy throughout, especially to my opponent o-dog, with whom I enjoyed conversing while battleling.

Good luck to all alliances in rebuilding, and especially to our allies in UPN and RnR.

Edited by shilo

It was fun, Wolfpack.

Agreed thus I quote.

Fun while it lasted.

Also a Very different set of "Terms" than the last set the Wolfpack got.

On a national level I must report that while my Air Marshal and Field Marshal fought well the same can not be said for my Fleet Admiral,.................................

He will be executed at Dawn.

The decision to attack a sanctioned Alliance was an easy one. And it was a pleasure to "defend" our Allies.

HOWL

You guys gave us a good hard fight. Happy it came to an end. Good Luck in the future Guys.

o/ Peace

o/ Purple

o/ UPN

Good fighting ya Juan M (and others) ! neither of us got the other into anarchy but I had a blast! UPN has shown it self to be an honerable opponet in my eyes! good luck in the future!

Congratulations to our allies on both sides in reaching an agreement very classy from all parties involved if I may say so.

Why, thank you very much, sir. May your present endeavors reach a similarly honorable conclusion.

Cool! Nice for UPN to get peace. Wolfpack and FEAR, my opponents were cool.

Good luck with rebuilding.

And yes Voodoochild, thank you for the nukes, my people are enjoying sunbathing under the bask of the greenish radiation waves that now cover my lands B) .

my opponents from ODN were brave and respectful and I thank them all for a well fought battle

o/ to all and especially to peace

I'm gonna go huff some radiation fumes now...

Thanks to drumguybrian, TomSF and SamFromBama for an honorable and enjoyable scrap.

Good luck rebuilding to all involved, Its been fun, but next time I'd rather us be shoulder to shoulder, than down the scopes of your cruise misiles.

o/ Peace!

I have greatly enjoyed this conflict, as my last war in which I truly fought was way back during the Unjust War.

I would like to thank my adversary McCrotch for not making it too easy on me, but to my other oponent, James Davis, I say this:

Shame on you, you only got 4 nukes off! :wub:

Oh well, that still puts me in one of the top spots on the Wolfpack leader board

Oh thanks Hawk for accidentally putting my nick in the title :P I always knew you loved me :D

On a more serious note I'd like to add how classy UPN was when some of their nation accepted peace, some of them sent some very thoughtful and friendly pm's. Cheers to you guys!

Edited by The Chosen One

yes peace is good and all is well. i go now to honor my fallen soldiers they did their duty no questions asked, i know this is a cyber game, but i will honor my dead, wish i could do more.

ceaser