R&R/TOP/ODN/TCO/LOUD/ToH/UPN/FEAR/UCN/Wolfpack Joint Announcement

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Peace

It was an honor fighting against you ladies and gentlemen. Good luck rebuilding and stay classy!

Damn over already?...

Was fun while it lasted Dujek you were a good opponent.. We both can bathe in the nuclear glow in peace now..

It was fun while it lasted, ODN. Next time maybe let's try not to be so quick to unleash the nukes. Results would've been the same, but we both would've come out stronger. :)

EDIT: Same goes for R&R who's members were especially cordial in game.

Also,

o/ UCN

o/ WP

We couldn't ask for better allies. FEAR will never forget how ready you were to defend us even knowing you were outnumbered.

Edited by Canik

Best of luck to UPN and FEAR

Now ODN FEAR R&R and UPN can all swap war stories.. did you hear about the one where i anarchied myself?

LOL that was a good one.

How about the one where I purposely anarchied myself to try and break through some turtling and failed? :D

It was fun while it lasted, ODN. Next time maybe let's try not to be so quick to unleash the nukes. Results would've been the same, but we both would've come out stronger. :)

EDIT: Same goes for R&R who's members were especially cordial in game.

Also,

o/ UCN

o/ WP

We couldn't ask for better allies. FEAR will never forget how ready you were to defend us even knowing you were outnumbered.

My bad, I just wanted to help the GRL go up :P