Declaration from The Galactic Republic

I haven't posted here yet? Well, in that case:

A good move by TGR. To be completely honest, I've never been a big fan of Soldier. They seem to have a knack for screwing things up again right when they're getting back on their feet.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been over this, Ninja. We in the Republic have no motivation to bring this out into public and hurt your reputation all the more. You're doing a fine job of that yourself.

We haven't been over anything. The only time we have spoken is when you decided to cry about me !@#$%*ing at Mel. I apologized to him like you asked out of genuine interest of keeping up the treaty. Then for some reason you come in the next night saying you wanted to drop the treaty. Fine. I told you bye and tried to get back to my duties of leading an alliance at war. I had no time for your whiny !@#$%^&*. Bring it out in public. I don't care. I rather you did. PB loves transparency.

We haven't been over anything. The only time we have spoken is when you decided to cry about me !@#$%*ing at Mel. I apologized to him like you asked out of genuine interest of keeping up the treaty. Then for some reason you come in the next night saying you wanted to drop the treaty. Fine. I told you bye and tried to get back to my duties of leading an alliance at war. I had no time for your whiny !@#$%^&*. Bring it out in public. I don't care. I rather you did. PB loves transparency.

In all my years I've known you Ninja, I know your not a hostile person unless you have to be. Therefore, there must really be some bad blood/general contempt between you too. I think both of you have the right to feel wronged. And thus, wish the best of luck to both parties moving forward.

In all my years I've known you Ninja, I know your not a hostile person unless you have to be. Therefore, there must really be some bad blood/general contempt between you too. I think both of you have the right to feel wronged. And thus, wish the best of luck to both parties moving forward.

Look I'm not gonna blame Cheyenne or even Mel for all that went wrong. A lot of things went bad on our end in a short amount of time. AUT and a lot of our gov left at the same time. I wouldn't even be pissed if Cheyenne had canceled for that legitimate reason. What bugs me is he came to me with what are imo total !@#$%^&* reasons.

Then, to try to add insult he goes ahead and posts in the op that I'm leading Soldier down a bad path when I've been in the lead of an alliance that had most of it's top level gov leave and got into a war right after, for less than 2 weeks. He has no idea what direction we might be on after we get back on our feet. He could have been understanding of the situation and waited to see what happened. Instead he decided to add his little hissy fit to the stress we were under over at Soldier.

Quite frankly that isn't how a treated "friend" acts. Cheyenne would much rather come into a query and start demanding apologies instead of actually trying to work to the root of the problem. I obliged him because I had bigger things to worry about at the time and having lectured AUT about keeping a cool head with Mel I thought I needed to set an example. When he came in the next night with more of the same crap my patience had run it's course. I didn't know anybody at TGR anyway. I wasn't gonna bend over backwards the way he thought I should to keep an ODP.

Edited by magicninja

Take it in private magicninja.

Trying to stirr up drama on owf completely lacks any style or honor and just makes you look childish. You should act like a real leader even if you're not leading a very big or important alliance.

Edited by neneko

Take it in private magicninja.

Trying to stirr up drama on owf completely lacks any style or honor and just makes you look childish. You should act like a real leader even if you're not leading a very big or important alliance.

If you think I'm gonna let this chump rip on my alliance and not defend us you must not read much of my material. Hell, I'm magicninja. Apparently, I love making a spectacle out of nothing. If more people didn't hold in their feelings for fear of retribution or hurting someone's feelings we might actually have some fun in this game.

If you think I'm gonna let this chump rip on my alliance and not defend us you must not read much of my material. Hell, I'm magicninja. Apparently, I love making a spectacle out of nothing. If more people didn't hold in their feelings for fear of retribution or hurting someone's feelings we might actually have some fun in this game.

I've read alot of the material you've posted and everytime I do I think a little less of soldier as an alliance. Too bad because there are some good people in there.

With that said I'm out of this thread. Enjoy your drama as long as you can keep it up.

Magicninja, I'd love to bring public the reasons this decision was made- however, most of the best ones are already public. Your conduct in this thread, and just about every post you make, is a great example of why it simply wasn't worth it to hold onto this treaty. Trying to defend some of Soldier's PR blunders and public shenanigans gets old quite quickly. Attaching TGR's name to an alliance that seems prone to embarrassing itself just isn't worth it.

Most of my posting has been in staunch support of my friends. You want to claim loyalty as a fault go for it. Guilty as charged.

Edit>> I will admit that I support them even when they are in bad positions and when they are wrong and yes that does reflect somewhat bad on me. Still, that's loyalty and I'll get called out for it all day.

Edited by magicninja

Look I'm not gonna blame Cheyenne or even Mel for all that went wrong. A lot of things went bad on our end in a short amount of time. AUT and a lot of our gov left at the same time. I wouldn't even be pissed if Cheyenne had canceled for that legitimate reason. What bugs me is he came to me with what are imo total !@#$%^&* reasons.

I gave you a list of six reasons. That was one of them.

Edited by New Frontier

Even though this is sad to see, I am happy to see that unlike many others TGR has the balls to cut of a treaty where a relationship no longer exists. Good luck to both parties and TGR Im sure you made the right choice.

o/TGR

o/Cheyenne

While it's sad to see alliances part for whatever reasons, I wish you both the best of luck as you go separate ways. Maybe in the future your paths will cross again, only time will tell.

o/ TGR

o/ Soldier

o/ the paths untravelled

EDIT: :wub: Ro

Edited by Shakyr

There's a difference between not holding in your feelings and calling somebody else a "piece of !@#$". Until you learn the difference, TGR won't be having much to do with you.

I entirely support this announcement. Let no alliance hold a treaty with Soldier until they change their name to something that makes sense!

In fairness to Soldier, yours doesn't make sense either. :P

Always sad to see friendships end like this. Good luck to my friends in TGR.

-Bama