Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Agostinho Neto

Nation Name: Kingdom of Cochin

Form of Government: Monarchy

Ambassador's name: Dr. Anbazhakan

Is your nation willing to import technologies from the AUS?: Perhaps after we see a technology demonstration

Security concerns: None.

President Kennedy himself was reportedly shocked to learn that his own father was all the way over there in New Mexico, and that he was working for a country that supposely opposed Communism, which New England practices, supports, and promotes. "I wonder how my father managed to leave New England, much less his family and friends there, and without our knowledge?" President Kennedy commented.

Ambassador Joseph Philip Kennedy is not related to the Republic of New England.

Edited by President Rothenberg

Ambassador John Philip Kennedy is not related to the Republic of New England.

Oh, you're right. After quite a bit of searching, we finally found Joseph Patrick Kennedy, playing golf with his friends somwhere in Boston. He has quite a knack for sneaking out of the house, so to say. We apologize for the inconvience.

Edited by JEDCJT

President Kennedy himself was reportedly shocked to learn that his own father was all the way over there in New Mexico, and that he was working for a country that supposely opposed Communism, which New England practices, supports, and promotes. "I wonder how my father managed to leave New England, much less his family and friends there, and without our knowledge?" President Kennedy commented.

First off, we remind New England that the Kennedy line is a long established Irish family in the Tahoe Republic. Joseph Kennedy and his sons: John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy, all served as Taoiseach of Tahoe during the early 50's and throughout the 1960's. As to why this family seems to have genetic doubles in New England we do not know, but it certainly seems strange that New England would complain about supposedly stolen names when they themselves are robbers.

OOC: Silly Jed, stealing my characters and then complaining about it when others use the name... :P

Tahoe has appointed James Fitzpatrick as the Ambassador to the American Union:

Nation Name: Tahoe Republic

Form of Government: Constitutional Federal Republic

Ambassador's name: James Fitzpatrick

Is your nation willing to import technologies from the AUS?: That is up to Tahoan corporations. The government is not in the business of telling our companies that they can or can't import or export goods.

Security concerns: Tahoe wishes to make sure the American Union is a fully secured state against internal agitators.

Nation Name: Kingdom of Cochin

Form of Government: Monarchy

Ambassador's name: Dr. Anbazhakan

Is your nation willing to import technologies from the AUS?: Perhaps after we see a technology demonstration

Security concerns: None.

Accepted.

Ambassador Michael Alldredge Harlan has been assigned to the Kingdom of Cochin

Tahoe has appointed James Fitzpatrick as the Ambassador to the American Union:

Nation Name: Tahoe Republic

Form of Government: Constitutional Federal Republic

Ambassador's name: James Fitzpatrick

Is your nation willing to import technologies from the AUS?: That is up to Tahoan corporations. The government is not in the business of telling our companies that they can or can't import or export goods.

Security concerns: Tahoe wishes to make sure the American Union is a fully secured state against internal agitators.

Accepted.

Foreign Minister Lee O. Willard himself is willing to take care of the diplomatic relations between the AUS and Tahoe. As stated before, we are looking forward to meet the leaders of the Tahoe Republic in Albuquerque to discuss the American Union Treaty.

Edited by President Rothenberg

First off, we remind New England that the Kennedy line is a long established Irish family in the Tahoe Republic. Joseph Kennedy and his sons: John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy, all served as Taoiseach of Tahoe during the early 50's and throughout the 1960's. As to why this family seems to have genetic doubles in New England we do not know, but it certainly seems strange that New England would complain about supposedly stolen names when they themselves are robbers.

OOC: Silly Jed, stealing my characters and then complaining about it when others use the name... :P

Hm, very well. We apologize for our statements. It was a misunderstanding, so to say.

OOC: Hey, I didnt know you used the Kennedy family before. :P

Edited by JEDCJT