Order of the Four Leaf Clover Announcement

This wasn't authorized by TS whatsoever. A state of war still exists between our alliances, posting this without confirmation from Syndicate gov is just classless.

Oh well done OFLC.

Oh well done OFLC.

I agree, timeless classic. This will be a great ordeal for ages to come as a show of class from OFLC. We will never forget the bold and brash actions that led to this most honorable edited announcement.

I'm thinking they posted peace terms. Didn't quite get here in time, but that's all I can think of.

yeah they tried to announce an agreement of white peace that wasn't at all finalized nor was it agreed upon yet. They tried to take advantage of our mercy.

Mods can we get a lock on this?

Please don't troll; they are a new alliance; a protectorate, if I remember correctly, that entered this war.

Posting this will probably get me warned.

Edited by Rajistani

This from the same alliance that activated a protectorate treaty to attack an alliance that was not in and offensive or defensive war with its protector

They declared on Amazon? I dont think so... :unsure: <-- unsure smilie.

Edited by Rajistani

Please don't troll; they are a new alliance; a protectorate, if I remember correctly, that entered this war.

If I'm not mistaken, some of their membership has experience in the big leagues.

Edited by Rey the Great

If I'm not mistaken, some of their membership has experience in the big leagues.

Ah well its different running an alliance and being in the government of one, im sure we can all attest to. And running a new alliance is even harder.

Well better that then that alliance that declared on Amazon (RoK's protectorate) before amazon even declared war... :awesome:

At the point they declared VE declared on NPO, and Valhalla declared in defense of NPO, its a mistake, yes, but an understandable one. I think we should help new alliances get acclimated rather than kill them off... for now :jihad:

I will just say this the leaders of OFLC need to step back and decide what they want to accomplish and focus on that. This negative attention they keep bringing on themselves makes me question the future of this alliance. I do wish you guys well and I hope this will pass so things can get back to normal.

o/ purple

Ah well its different running an alliance and being in the government of one, im sure we can all attest to. And running a new alliance is even harder.

Well better that then that alliance that declared on Amazon (RoK's protectorate) before amazon even declared war... :awesome:

At the point they declared VE declared on NPO, and Valhalla declared in defense of NPO, its a mistake, yes, but an understandable one. I think we should help new alliances get acclimated rather than kill them off... for now :jihad:

o/ Rajistani, Voice of Reason.