Deployment Bug

KingSuck

Yesterday I had about 12k troops deployed with 2 GAs remaining on one of my 3 enemies. He however had no defending troops so I could not attack. Later that evening I noticed he had bought troops so I attempted to attack him only to find for some reason that all my deployed troops and tanks had gone. I did not receive any messages about being attacked during that period so I have no idea why all my deployed troops returned home.

Just now I deployed all my troops and tanks in order to attack my 3 enemies, I am 100% sure I deployed max because it gave me the 'not enough troops at home, this will result in anarchy warning'. However seconds later when I tried to attack I found I had no troops/tanks deployed and I was told I had already used my deployment for the day. As a result it seems I can not lauch ground attacks upon any of my enemies today.

Any help clearing this up would be greatly appreciated :)

Yesterday I had about 12k troops deployed with 2 GAs remaining on one of my 3 enemies. He however had no defending troops so I could not attack. Later that evening I noticed he had bought troops so I attempted to attack him only to find for some reason that all my deployed troops and tanks had gone. I did not receive any messages about being attacked during that period so I have no idea why all my deployed troops returned home.

Just now I deployed all my troops and tanks in order to attack my 3 enemies, I am 100% sure I deployed max because it gave me the 'not enough troops at home, this will result in anarchy warning'. However seconds later when I tried to attack I found I had no troops/tanks deployed and I was told I had already used my deployment for the day. As a result it seems I can not lauch ground attacks upon any of my enemies today.

Any help clearing this up would be greatly appreciated :)

One of your opponents was f5'ing, you max deployed, he had above 95% and your soldiers returned.

:(

One of your opponents was f5'ing, you max deployed, he had above 95% and your soldiers returned.

:(

That's what I would have guessed, however I received no defeat alert and that wouldn't really have explained what happened the day before.

Edited by KingSuck

You can only be defeated once per day.

This can be done with a defeat alert, or a nuke IIRC... Did you receive a nuke or a defeat alert on either day prior to deploying?

If you have already been defeated, and then you overdeploy, your opponent will send home your troops and destroy your tanks, and as the game stands currently, you will not get any notification as a defeat alert has already been sent for the day.