How long will this war last?

Angrator

How long will this war last?  

472 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am curious to see your opinion. It is clear who will win this war. It seems like they are simply going for a Nixonesque "peace with honour" and are simply holding out for time.

What do you think?

Edited by Angrator

Honestly, I give it a week at most. Once the peace declarations go out, it's a simple winding down. Also, Posting this will get me warned.

Oh lawd, how did I never notice this word filter edit? :laugh: Well, still first. :P

Edited by Locke

2 weeks seems realistic.

Also, new meme: Posting this will probably get me warned. :D

Right back at you mr. mod.

Edit: Make sure you put the "probably" in, otherwise, it seems like you did the old meme.

Edited by Rajistani

Most nations can't take a long war on the losing end. Morale goes down and then they start surrendering -> leaving less nations to attack for the attackers, increasing the heat on the remaining nations on the losing end. A vicious circle.

I give this war another 7-10 days. After that it will only be several battles against proud-people who want to go out in a bang.

What well see is a lot of the smaller fringe alliance out pretty quickly here.

The core 1V alliances will be at war for quite a while still though. Dont expect to see them taking off with their sanction still in tact.

In total the main fighting will last about a month, counting one week already so another 2-3 weeks, with maybe a few alliances continuing to fight after that in a FAN type style.

Not until we see a change in rankings at top 2 spots to say the least. Promises made need to be kept. Thats Condition 1 imo and it is rational and important from other side's POV.

After that it depends what the goals of the other side are and when they discuss peace with NPO. Regarding 1V and other Q alliances, I truly cannot say.

Edited by shahenshah

I seriously doubt NPO would get peace due to a good majority still being in Peacemode. Though I'm just an innocent bystander soldier in this war. NPO will either counter and fight for a while and get peace terms or viet fan it.

In honesty it will depend on how well prepared each side is. I know my nation can sustain for well over a month as Im sure many in other alliaces can. It will also come down to will to fight. Best guess at least a month maybe longer till it is completely over.

In honesty it will depend on how well prepared each side is. I know my nation can sustain for well over a month as Im sure many in other alliaces can. It will also come down to will to fight. Best guess at least a month maybe longer till it is completely over.

Bud, I disagree here.

I think it depends on how long it'll take one side or the other to admit that they're losing this war, or to submit to the other side for terms which may possibly be the most harsh of any war to date simply due to the size of this.

Besides that, I doubt NPO wants to lose that 26-1 they're so proud of. :rolleyes:

Yes please do; because one can argue they were defeated before the war even started. :awesome:

That's not my call to make, but if it was, I would not consider the Hegemony defeated until they bring out the vast "reserves" they keep in hippy mode to fight.