An Open Letter to te NPO

Dear LOST,

Thank you for your fine letter. Although it arrived a little late it was a joy to read. I am happy to hear your family are fine and Katy passed her exams, and that cousin Jimmy is getting better.

To answer your question, we do like mushrooms thank you for asking and will see you at dinner.

Yours,

I believe he was saying that mushrooms will be served to the guests, mainly the NPO

Good to see your timely arrival might turn the tide of this war. CnG been at war for how long now?

Yeah, keeping some forces in reserve is totally unheard of and also really stupid! Right on! Antitank has my support for Hegemony Forces Supreme Military Commander.

Good to see your timely arrival might turn the tide of this war. CnG been at war for how long now?

Ummmm....we have been at war with GGA since the 22nd. <_<

This is another front we are opening, not our entrance.

Forever. Also, sup =LoST=? Athens sure has missed you guys since the last four seconds we haven't heard from you.