Farkistan Declaration of War

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring what I am saying is very telling. The organization known as Karma was designed to destroy NPO and its allies and was actively participated in by Sparta for months before they left Q. That is an incontrovertible fact. You attempting to ignore my post by spouting propaganda isn't going to change that.
I'm not theorizing or guessing. I'm stating a fact. You really think Karma just appeared out of thin air?

Actually, Karma pretty much DID form overnight. I think when we first began gathering together was the beginning of the peace mode exodus by Valhalla/TPF/others. We never really even planned on war at all during the time leading up to NPO's declaration of war on OV. I know it's not very sexy but we were actually looking to prevent war then, not start it or bait NPO into starting it. We were all very surprised when NPO/TORN declared on OV, especially considering we thought a compromise had been about to be reached and war would have been averted. But keep on spinning there guys, I'm sure someone will believe you, right?

Edited by Big Z