Farkistan Declaration of War

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well, anyways, it's nice to be this respected... Karma has dedicated how many resources to the purple team now, and they still need to throw more.

Of course, if Fark REALLY cared about umbrella, they should have come in 4 days ago.

To be fair, they were a little busy taking on alliance twice their size at the time. Now that they've had their fill of orange juice, they're moving on to grape.

nah, LP.

They just wanted a piece of Valhalla, and Umbrella bit off more than they counted on. So they went Baaawing to the rest of Karma.

Not so much that. We've hardly touched your lower ranks(read:not at all) and there are others who have plenty in supply.

Edited by Nausea

nah, LP.

They just wanted a piece of Valhalla, and Umbrella bit off more than they counted on. So they went Baaawing to the rest of Karma.

Yes, continue living in the alternate reality where all the alliances fighting you are fighting you and you alone.

It's all about you, Valhalla.

How many times have we heard that now? And how many more will it take?

Now i gotta change my sig -_-

Ideally we'd have PB-Valhalla on you guys, because we can't handle any of you. Unlike Valhalla, Umbrella only has fun in stomps where the odds are >10:1.

Anyway, the truth is that we don't have enough nations to tango with your lower ranks, and heard that they were getting a bit anxious and bored. Being the good war-hosts that we are, we naturally arranged for this problem to be alleviated. Good luck to the younger vikings who are about to enter a righteously painful world.

Come on, you think we'd really want to spoil all of the fun we've been having?

Well, you might want to tell your friends in Fark about these things before they write up their DoW next time.

Unless you aren't attacking umbrella back the DoW makes perfect sense. they are still defending their friend even if hey activated an aggressive clause in a treaty to do so. not ever sentence is worded in a way that is meant to hold up in a court of E-law.

sounds like the title of your autobiography.

A large part of your autobiography is in my sig, another part involves you eagerly taking the word of someone who had been ZIed for spying by ODN, Tempest and Valhalla at face value and acting the fool. Don't throw stones in a glass house my friend.

Yes, we are going to spontaneously combust now that FARK has arrived. :rolleyes:

Andre Fincher 3 minutes ago "I don't feel like thinking so I'm going to say this"

Because you always think before you post right? That must be why you have one of the most ridiculous and famous quotes in CN.

not every sentence is worded in a way that is meant to hold up in a court of E-law.

The fact that people believe that every sentence should be is one of the worst things that has happened to CN over the last few years.

Sometimes, you have to just help out a friend no matter what the paper says.