A suggestion to Karma For the Lolz

Imperium of Poliz

Regardless, the NPO has lost control over the team.

Nobody else has legitimately moved there yet, nor do I think it's a great idea. In my personal opinion it's bandwagoning and a direct initiation of hostilities with the NPO, and all it takes is the government of NpO or MHA to believe the same to see an alliance trying it die.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody else has legitimately moved there yet, nor do I think it's a great idea. In my personal opinion it's bandwagoning and a direct initiation of hostilities with the NPO, and all it takes is the government of NpO or MHA to believe the same to see an alliance trying it die.

Legitimization is entirely subjective. Creating an alliance is not an initiation of hostilities; attacking an alliance for being created is an initiation of hostilities.

As myself and many others have stated before, it simply does not matter what the opponents think; the Red Team is free and every Red Nation has the innate right to self determination... this includes founding a peaceful alliance. If yourself or anyone else has a problem with that, declare war; you cannot extinguish the right for the Red Team to found its own alliances because it is an idea.. not a statistic.

Nowhere in CyberNations does it state that every sphere can have multiple alliances except for the Red Team; why you continue to cow-toe to that perception is beyond me.

Please don’t test the Revenge Doctrine, we unaligned don’t appreciated being raided-aren’t Karma supposed to be the good guys?
Suck it up and "get in the game" like everyone else. There's always room for one more.
Hypocrite.

Hypocrite. Hypocrite. Hypocrite.

So everyone deserves freedom and the chance to rule as they see fit...unless they are unaligned. Interesting.

This isn't a comment on the npo's protection of red sphere, because I agree that was a status symbol for them, nothing more. This is a comment on how you can claim to fight for freedom, yet at the same time trying to force other to join an alliance.

Also, the CTC is just like an alliance, has nothing to do with being unaligned.

What’s wrong with being unaligned (some of us actually prefer to know the direction from which the dagger strikes)? We play the game too. I’ve never been much a supporter of previous Pacifican aggressions, but the possibility of a post-Revenge Doctrine world frightens many of my fellow independents who currently reside in the Red Sphere. Edited by Generalissimo

What’s wrong with being unaligned (some of us actually prefer to know the direction from which the dagger strikes)? We play the game too. I’ve never been much a supporter of previous Pacifican aggressions, but the possibility of a post-Revenge Doctrine world frightens many of my fellow independents who currently reside in the Red Sphere.

The sphere None exists for a reason.

Look at other teams such as Blue and Orange, you don't see either as huge exacerbated tech-raid farms.

The Red Blockade was made to keep our sphere shackled; not to protect it.

The sphere None exists for a reason.

Look at other teams such as Blue and Orange, you don't see either as huge exacerbated tech-raid farms.

The Red Blockade was made to keep our sphere shackled; not to protect it.

I am unaffiliated in Orange and receive no protection, but not every independent player should be forced to survive as I do.

The doctrine seems based on FAN/GOLD’s Yellow Number 5, as a voluntary arrangement it doesn’t shackle anyone.

I am unaffiliated in Orange and receive no protection, but not every independent player should be forced to survive as I do.

The doctrine seems based on FAN/GOLD’s Yellow Number 5, as a voluntary arrangement it doesn’t shackle anyone.

The Revenge Doctrine, voluntary? It expressly prohibits any Red Team nations from joining together in a small alliance, how is that not shackling?

Independent players who choose to forego the benefits of having an alliance affiliation do have an option with which they can use to completely avoid war; peace mode. Otherwise, there are a plethora of alliances on the larger spheres which are willing to help those who are attacked if the victim requests it.

Edited by ModusOperandi

The Revenge Doctrine, voluntary? It expressly prohibits any Red Team nations from joining together in a small alliance, how is that not shackling?
I think you have the Revenge and Moldavi Doctrines confused.
Independent players who choose to forego the benefits of having an alliance affiliation do have an option with which they can use to completely avoid war; peace mode. Otherwise, there are a plethora of alliances on the larger spheres which are willing to help those who are attacked if the victim requests it.
The days of CNARF and NONE are long over, outside of RED no alliance will stand against another alliance for an independent.

PostScript: have you actually tried building a nation in indefinite peace mode?

Edited by Generalissimo

What’s wrong with being unaligned (some of us actually prefer to know the direction from which the dagger strikes)? We play the game too. I’ve never been much a supporter of previous Pacifican aggressions, but the possibility of a post-Revenge Doctrine world frightens many of my fellow independents who currently reside in the Red Sphere.

It is not the dominant alliance's job of a sphere to protect you. If you wish to act like a sniveling orphan, so be it. However, do not expect anyone to help you. If you want to be secure as a nation, you must make sacrifices of a sort. If you wish to be completely free of the rule of others, stay unaligned. This has always been the general practice, and it shall be so again in the Red Sphere. Your inadequacy as a nation (and your subsequent reliance on the NPO) shall no longer impede the wishes of others who wish to build on Red.

I've been supporting a mass Complaints and Grievances move to Red Sphere since the war began. So far no luck.

Tactically unsound. Tampering with trade circles during war is a sure way to end it quickly with the losing side to surely be ones own.

Edited by Druid

Tactically unsound. Tampering with trade circles during war is a sure way to end it quickly with the losing side to surely be ones own.

Oh of course it would be a terrible tactical move. But it would be somewhat hilarious to see the alliances dubbed LUE 2.0 and NAAC 2.0 invading NPO's sphere (not to mention that CnG banner that has us as League 2.0). Obviously as a serious notion it's a bad idea, especially during the war.