A suggestion to Karma For the Lolz

Imperium of Poliz

How about you test out NPO's ability to uphold these and move, as a faction, to the red sphere for the duration of the war, or perhaps a few days, just to push home that message you seem hell-bent on delivering?

Just a friendly suggestion from myself, not concurring with anyone I'm affiliated with XD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you test out NPO's ability to uphold these and move, as a faction, to the red sphere for the duration of the war, or perhaps a few days, just to push home that message you seem hell-bent on delivering?

Just a friendly suggestion from myself, not concurring with anyone I'm affiliated with XD

Vox done it, months ago!

Well, I'm no expert on such things, but as someone else pointed out there are certain restrictions on Senate votes after one changes Teams. This has something to do with some controversy regarding the Red Senate that occurred last Autumn.

I really don't remember.

However, I fully expect that when this war ends the Moldavi and Revenge Doctrines will no longer apply.

I think, no matter how much you despise the NPO, the fact that there is (was?) a sphere where unalligneds could move to without having to fear constant war at the hands of raiders is a good thing. Not every ruler wishes to see his nation in an alliance and for those people there also should be a place on Planet Bob.

If the Revenge Doctrine no longer exists, I would hope unalligneds will find another corner of Planet Bob where they would be safe.

Edited by Suvorov

I think, no matter how much you despise the NPO, the fact that there is (was?) a sphere where unalligneds could move to without having to fear constant war at the hands of raiders is a good thing. Not every ruler wishes to see his nation in an alliance and for those people there also should be a place on Planet Bob.

If the Revenge Doctrine no longer exists, I would hope unalligneds will find another corner of Planet Bob where they would be safe.

They could always go to Citadel Trading Company.

Oh commies!

I cant wait for them to have their own sphere!

also, red cross + commies?

hmmm i doubt the Commies will be moving to Red, International looks well settled on Orange as did its predeccessor the CPCN...maybe one of the smaller leftist outfits might however.

Edited by Cataduanes