Commonwealth Announcement

Bahahahahaha, Oh this is just priceless now.

I feel like Karma is just doing this for the lulz now.

Yeah, we're curious how many times we can attack you before your alliance becomes a black hole and destroys the world. Call it a science experiment.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude...those poor horses pulling that bandwagon...that is a huge amount of weight back there...

13,104,327-TOP

7,705,253-RoK

7,805,439-FoK

4,168,095-CSN

3,197,124 -TSO

1,602,548-Orion

1,588,105-TCB

1,350,541-TAB 3,296,270 -Invicta

------------------ ---------------

40,521,432 vs. 3,296,270

Yay for bandwagoners!

Which would make sense... if we were just taking off a few targets from you without covering other fronts...

It's not even worth responding at this point. Logic and honor have no meaning or value anymore, apparently. Do what you will; it makes no difference to us. Whether it's 8 or 80 we only have so many defensive slots.

You expected treaty partners to sit on the side lines and do nothing? Odd definition of logic and honor.

e-bandwagoners 13 up, 4 down

An online gamer who has nothing better to do than to join a bandwagon and flame or help undermine an individual or gropus of individuals for no apparent reason.

Hey, a lot of people are flaming that bf2 clan LAB at the moment, I better join in the e-bandwagoners because I'm bored and slightly retarded

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bandwagoners

An online gamer who has nothing better to do than to join a bandwagon and flame or help undermine an individual or gropus of individuals for no apparent reason.

Hey, a lot of people are flaming that bf2 clan LAB at the moment, I better join in the e-bandwagoners because I'm bored and slightly retarded

So, in other words, when requested to honor a MDOAP THAT WE SIGNED, it's suddenly unfavorable? Last I checked, Echelon attempted to bail on its treaty obligations and then decided to rebound after its little PR mishap.

Hypocrite? Please read about it. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hypocrite

interestingly enough, we have a treaty which qualifies as our reason for war thus making us non-banwagoners

/me shines e-lawyer degree

You expected treaty partners to sit on the side lines and do nothing? Odd definition of logic and honor.

We don't have any slots left! This doesn't help anyone, this isn't support or defense of your allies. RoK declared last night and didn't even attack one Invicta nation because, simply put, we're pretty much out of slots. Yes, I consider this a lack of honor, and a lack of logic. This declaration is pure !@#$. If that's odd, so be it, it's right and that's all that matters to me.

interestingly enough, we have a treaty which qualifies as our reason for war thus making us non-banwagoners

/me shines e-lawyer degree

Because not being the third alliance to invoke an optional aggression clause to put down a mid-level alliance causes a threat to your alliance or your allies' well being. I'm not questioning the legality of it – the treaty's there in black and white. I just find it in poor taste to invoke this when two others who did the same thing also had to rely on their ally's defensive connection to Orion to declare war on Invicta.

Yeah, we're curious how many times we can attack you before your alliance becomes a black hole and destroys the world. Call it a science experiment.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Once that song finished going through my head, I spent the next minute or so laughing.

The simple fact that there might be such a thing as a SECOND WAVE OF ATTACKERS -- looks at nation, realizes first war declared [sSSW18 guy who surrendered yesterday] would have expired tomorrow -- is completely lost on the rank-and-file Hegemony.

And (I think) many of their leaders as well. :huh:

dude...those poor horses pulling that bandwagon...that is a huge amount of weight back there...

13,104,327-TOP

7,705,253-RoK

7,805,439-FoK

4,168,095-CSN

3,197,124 -TSO

1,602,548-Orion

1,588,105-TCB

1,350,541-TAB 3,296,270 -Invicta

------------------ ---------------

40,521,432 vs. 3,296,270

Yay for bandwagoners!

Yeah, not like your allies ever totally outnumbered CSN and tried to eliminate them for following treaties!

Those jerks!

I'd like to offer my apologies to Invicta. This declaration should never have been posted, and somewhere between Orion and ourselves there was a communication breakdown, as we were unaware of ongoing peace negotiations and the last we heard, our assistance on this front was requested. Had I been aware of the ongoing peace negotiations, I would not have declared, and for this mistake, you have my apologies Invicta.

Best wishes with your peace.

I'd like to offer my apologies to Invicta. This declaration should never have been posted, and somewhere between Orion and ourselves there was a communication breakdown, as we were unaware of ongoing peace negotiations and the last we heard, our assistance on this front was requested. Had I been aware of the ongoing peace negotiations, I would not have declared, and for this mistake, you have my apologies Invicta.

Good to see people taking the attitude that sometimes wars get declared at times that seem like they're conspiring, but it's not actually the case. Let's hope this sets a precedent for our allies.