Declaration of War

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail TGR

Hail NSO

Yoda and Sidious together nothing can stop them.

The term is in regards to one of my long time advisors shooting down my dumb ideas. :P

Lol thanks for the explanation mhawk I was kind of wondering about that, I was like "roll the hard six" "no" wait wut? Now it all makes sense, and makes your sig ten times more awesome.

Lol thanks for the explanation mhawk I was kind of wondering about that, I was like "roll the hard six" "no" wait wut? Now it all makes sense, and makes your sig ten times more awesome.

Those under my command tend to find themselves with casualties in reverse proportion to the time she spends telling me no. Thats where the inside joke is from :P

First off, I'd like to wish TPF the best of luck in this war. If any of our members are disrespectful, contact me immediately.

As a young alliance, this is our first alliance war to participate in, and there's no better way for a young alliance to learn the ropes than to take on a seasoned veteran such as TPF. Despite the numbers stacked against them, I know TPF will prove to be worthy adversaries, and will put up a strong fight.

I've never particularly enjoyed wars between alliances on the same sphere, but sometimes things work out in such a way that war cannot be avoided. What we have here are two alliances who are fighting for their allies, and who hold no ill will towards each other. Hopefully when this is all over we can kick back, have a few drinks, and work towards a stronger White.

o/ TPF

o/ TGR

o/ NSO

Only thing you'll learn from TPF is how to properly surrender.