An open letter to BryanViking, of Blue Viking.

DustyCloud

Dear Bryan;

I had a great time last night. While you were trying to convince me that being nuked was bad, I was having the time of my life, just waiting for it to happen. Imagine my suprise when I came home from school, and saw you had nuked me 2 minutes after I left! I was SOOOO happy. And while you aren't necessarily the person I would have wanted to remove my nuclear virginity, I am ever so glad that you did so. I hope we can remain the best of friends, all through our lives. Because I will always remember you; the guy who took away my nukeginity.

With love;

Dusty

:wub:

If you'd like to recount the experiences of your first nuking, feel free to do so. I'm just proud to finally be in that group of people.

It's not necessary. That's why I posted it here, in the OWF. Not many thread here are completely 'necessary', and I posted it because I was proud to have it happen. It's like people posting their birthday threads. They aren't necessary, but they're proud of them.

It's not necessary. That's why I posted it here, in the OWF. Not many thread here are completely 'necessary', and I posted it because I was proud to have it happen. It's like people posting their birthday threads. They aren't necessary, but they're proud of them.

Well, birthday threads aren't the sort of things that could be sent via PM to one's opponent and be done with.

-Bama