Joint Declaration of TFD, FOK, WAPA and TGE

Vijaya

header.png

Hello, my name is TeamColtra of Geeks Paradox, from Cor Aut Mors. We have been asking for peace throughout this entire war, and we would like to formally congratulate you for showing that you CAN have a peaceful resolution to this war.

We always have a special place in our heart for TFD as they are our protectors... but each of you are very important and to know that there is peace... is very good. :)

To show our gratitude for coming to a peaceful resolution, we extend our hands to help pick up any of your nations that have taken heavy tolls by offering tech "at cost" to any nation who approaches us asking for it (this is good for both sides).

Furthermore, we would like to make sure that if there is anything we can possibly do to help out that we do so, please contact myself, any senator, or NathanHale (our Alliance Voice) and we will do everything in our power to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your good show... We are glad you were able to find a peaceful resolution and now you can rebuild.

Edited by teamcoltra

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to both sides. :) I'm personally very proud of our members. They displayed excellent TFD spirit from start to finish. Some of them were even sad that it was over. :lol:

The white peace offer was classy, and we were happy to take it.

Good luck both to us and TGE on the rebuilding. We'll both need it. :P

o7 WAPA

o7 FOK

o7 TGE

o/ TFD

Great fight lads. TFD are very classy opponants. Gd luck in you're rebuilding.

As for my fellow WAPA warriors, im proud of each and everyone of you, you all jumped in to defend our allies and performed admirably. It was an honour all round.

o/ peace

o/ TFD

o/ WAPA

o/ FOK

o/ TGE

ps o/ME

Someone didn't get the message

Malaysia (Kine Rage) of the Green team of the alliance The Foreign Division was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Kaduuk (Adipocire) of the Orange team of the alliance The German Empire on 4/30/2009 1:07:35 PM.

Well it happens. Not really sure why you would post that here, where it might not be seen instead of coming to us where we could deal with it immediately, and allow TFD a quick and safe rebuild period. We will get in touch with TFD.

Now that my nation has been completely obliterated due to this war, I have no way of making up the amount needed just to pay taxes, is my only option to delete and start over? I didn't even log on to my account for about a week b/c I was on a cruise. did not retaliate at all during the war. So any suggestions?

Edited by iron mike

Now that my nation has been completely obliterated due to this war, I have no way of making up the amount needed just to pay taxes, is my only option to delete and start over? I didn't even log on to my account for about a week b/c I was on a cruise. did not retaliate at all during the war. So any suggestions?

You'll be fine with your level of infra. Just keep plugging away, and you'll eventually overcome the deficit. Also, taxes are collected, not paid. Bills are those things that you have to pay. ;)

Shout outs to Vlad Dracula, Impman and THE BRUCE.

It was a good fight.

BTW Vlad, Can i have your SDI, mine seems to be broken. :lol:

LOL...that made me laugh. You can borrow mine if you'll give me my infra back that your troops stole :lol:

Good fighting, it was a pleasure.

Hoping to get to know you guys better now that there's some peace