Dragon Bloc cancels Nordlandic NAP.

Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The problem in our eyes is that both sides are staring over at each other with a lot of hate and violence in their minds. The Nordic Confedracy is cuurently offering peace however, with the current political climate I feel that they may be feeling and acting a little overly strong in their reactions towards those calling for thier disbandment. Meanwhile the anti Nordic community is looking for revenge for the attacks against Slavorussia and other parties".

"What we need is for all the sides to call of their militaries and sit down and discuss these issues and problems peacefully without resorting to violence".

And how do you suggest we go about getting them to do that--namely, sit down and talk? This war has been brewing from even before the invasion of Slavorussia. It's just that the invasion of the Ubersteinian estate was the spark that set it off.

And how do you suggest we go about getting them to do that--namely, sit down and talk? This war has been brewing from even before the invasion of Slavorussia. It's just that the invasion of the Ubersteinian estate was the spark that set it off.

"Say we manage to get the leaders or a represntative of those leaders from each nation to meet at a location and with other world community leaders we sit down and we discuss why these actions were carried out, what punishments if needed be can be undertaken and what steps can further be made to ensure the problems don't start up again".

"Say we manage to get the leaders or a represntative of those leaders from each nation to meet at a location and with other world community leaders we sit down and we discuss why these actions were carried out, what punishments if needed be can be undertaken and what steps can further be made to ensure the problems don't start up again".

Try to put it before the World Congress and see what happens, I suggest an emergency World Congress conference to address the issue.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

Try to put it before the World Congress and see what happens, I suggest an emergency World Congress conference to address the issue.

Tropico2.gif

"The World Congress I remember reading about such an organisation but I thought they disbanded?".

"It's obvious those Nords do not want peace or they would have reinstated Slavorussia, Lubeck, must I go on? It is a pest that must be terminated"

"It's obvious those Nords do not want peace or they would have reinstated Slavorussia, Lubeck, must I go on? It is a pest that must be terminated"

"Has anyone actually gone ahead and asked them if they would be willing to do so without saying you will use force if they don't? Has any of you actually asked them if it is possible?".

"The World Congress I remember reading about such an organisation but I thought they disbanded?".
No offence is intended, but your information is slightly outdated. A second World Congress has existed for months, but has remained relatively inactive. Now is the time for the World Congress to perform the organization’s purpose, or fall to the wayside of history.

Tropico2.gif

Edited by Generalissimo

"Has anyone actually gone ahead and asked them if they would be willing to do so without saying you will use force if they don't? Has any of you actually asked them if it is possible?".

"Actions speak louder than words, people seem to think this is a separate conflict while fact is the Slavorussian war never ended this is just a new chapter"

"Actions speak louder than words, people seem to think this is a separate conflict while fact is the Slavorussian war never ended this is just a new chapter"
The war hasn't ended and will not end untill the Nordlandic Confederation voluntarily withdraws from a sovereign Slavorussia. Edited by Generalissimo

No offence is intended, but your information is slightly outdated. A second World Congress has existed for months, but has remained relatively inactive. Now is the time for the World Congress to perform the organization’s purpose, or fall to the wayside of history.

Tropico2.gif

"Ah I see then yes I would like the World Congress' assistance on this matter if it is at all possible".

"What you say is true however, wouldn't a good sign of actions to come be in the shape of the peace talks overed by the Nordic Confedracy if everyone attends then this entire mess could be sorted out and the world returned to a much more safer and more peaceful time".

"No you have not but by demanding that the leaders of the Nordic Confedracy hands themselves over for trial and demanding the disbandment of the Nordic Confedracy is just as bad as what they have done. The Nordic Confedracy is the Nordic people and forcing its disbandment is forcing it through cultural genocide. Also please tell me where would you hold these trials?"

Nordlandic is not a culture, it is a twisted abomination created by Martens to enslave Europe.

Nordlandic is not a culture, it is a twisted abomination created by Martens to enslave Europe.

"That is your opinion not a fact and it is that sort of attitude that will result in more violence and death. What we need is to put aside these insults and the hatred for a moment and talk like adults with one and another".

"That is your opinion not a fact and it is that sort of attitude that will result in more violence and death. What we need is to put aside these insults and the hatred for a moment and talk like adults with one and another".

"It is not an opinion but a fact, but I think only someone who understands Europe could understand that. The time for words is over."

Edited by BaronUberstein

"Then you actively look for war which means you are just as bad as the Nordic Confedracy".

"Tell me then, have I nuked ANCIENT European cities? Have I BURNED DOWN forests older than Europe's empires? Have I destroyed countless nations and committed cultural GENOCIDE? Giving someone their just deserts is no crime." -Uberstein

"Tell me then, have I nuked ANCIENT European cities? Have I BURNED DOWN forests older than Europe's empires? Have I destroyed countless nations and committed cultural GENOCIDE? Giving someone their just deserts is no crime." -Uberstein

"Did I say you were commiting a crime no I said you were actively looking for a war with the Nordic Confedracy which is what you are doing. Also by your reasoning if in a few months when or if the Nordic countries in Europe recover they will be fully justified in attacking your nation".

"Did I say you were commiting a crime no I said you were actively looking for a war with the Nordic Confedracy which is what you are doing. Also by your reasoning if in a few months when or if the Nordic countries in Europe recover they will be fully justified in attacking your nation".

"No, because I will not napalm forests just for fun, I will not nuke cultural centers and ancient cities, and I will be FREEING Europe from the perversion that enslaves it."

OOC: You just don't get it do you. <_<

"No, because I will not napalm forests just for fun, I will not nuke cultural centers and ancient cities, and I will be FREEING Europe from the perversion that enslaves it."

OOC: You just don't get it do you. <_<

OOC: No not really :( could you explain it.

You caught us. All your work has finally paid off, and all your working against us has finally come to a grand fruition. We all are, in fact, mind-slaves of Kaiser Martens of Nordheim, doing his bidding, which is the systematic death and murder of all other cultures, nations, and people. Our number one goal is to make all human beings in the world suffer and suffer greatly at the mighty clatter of our sword. As our bombs destroy their homes and our guns kill their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, and sons, we will declare ourselves victorious, and hold a glorious march to celebrate such a grand enterprise.

It is all Martens' doing. He enslaves us all.

You caught us. All your work has finally paid off, and all your working against us has finally come to a grand fruition. We all are, in fact, mind-slaves of Kaiser Martens of Nordheim, doing his bidding, which is the systematic death and murder of all other cultures, nations, and people. Our number one goal is to make all human beings in the world suffer and suffer greatly at the mighty clatter of our sword. As our bombs destroy their homes and our guns kill their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, and sons, we will declare ourselves victorious, and hold a glorious march to celebrate such a grand enterprise.

Despite the implied sarcasm, this is not far from the truth.

Am entirely insignificant man burst from his home in Murmansk screaming, "I was right! I was right all along! I AM A GENIUS!"

With a thunk he walked into a lamppost and is presumed to have a mild concussion.

"Ha, funny." -Baggs Q. Headington