This "Total War's" Name

Roofus

Wow, so many names. so little time.

I'm not going to argue over the name(I like Great Karmic War, but It's probably just going to be called the Karma war) I'm just going to throw out the name I might call it:"The War Everyone Waited For."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Glorious Revolution will take hold once the broader implications of this conflict are realised. Personally I intend to backhand anyone who uses a stupid or "silly" name for this war. The "stern talking to" crap isn't funny in the slightest.

It's considerably more funny that those names get you riled up, Doitzel.

It's considerably more funny that those names get you riled up, Doitzel.

Forgive me, but there are very few things that are funny after the five thousandth time I've seen it. (That is, incidentally, why Bob Sanders is such an extraordinary fellow.) You'd be "riled", too, if memes dragged to CN were draining away your intelligence. Not everyone around here has to worry about that I suppose.

Forgive me, but there are very few things that are funny after the five thousandth time I've seen it. (That is, incidentally, why Bob Sanders is such an extraordinary fellow.) You'd be "riled", too, if memes dragged to CN were draining away your intelligence. Not everyone around here has to worry about that I suppose.

I happen to like memes in CN, it shows I'm affecting your culture ;) .

Yes to Great War IV

You're killing the memory of the real Great War IV. Er...I mean... This can't be a Great War, Great Wars were a series of wars between intelligent people and !@#$%bags.

The Continuum Civil War.

The key aspect of this war, and isn't that what a name is all about, is the infighting between former Continuum alliances. The single most important fact allowing this war to start was the departure of GRE, FOK, Sparta, TOP and MHA from tC, exposing NPO and IRON to sufficient NS in opposition. And you've now got former Q alliances directly in conflict with one another, NPO v. Sparta/FOK, IRON v. GRE/MHA, something unthinkable a year ago.

EDIT: I know someone will say, "but that excludes many of the valiant alliances who fought." While true, the name needs to capture the essence of the war, and I think this does. And you can tell by all the peace outs happening right now, and by knowing who won't peace out --- that those former Q alliances on both sides (plus SF & a few others) are in this for the long haul.

Edited by gfloyd2002