This "Total War's" Name

Roofus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin officially call it Great War IV

Therefore it's GW IV - Karma War.

The Wiki already calls the UJW Great IV, Unjust War.

We can't have two GWIV's now can we.

And truthfully: It doesn't matter what admin wants to call it, the name Karma War has stuck, it's not going away.

Edited by KCToker

The Wiki already calls the UJW Great IV, Unjust War.

We can't have two GWIV's now can we.

And truthfully: It doesn't matter what admin wants to call it, the name Karma War has stuck, it's not going away.

Unjust War was pretty weak though.

Just call it "The Great Karma War" That should satisfy the most. It is great in terms of engaged nations, casualties, GRL, and the effects it will cause to planet Bob as well as possibly the time span of the war. It is connected to the Karma movement which to my knowledge exist only for the cause of this war and is said to disperse after it.

I know many of you don't want to call it this way. I know many don't want the name Karma to be connected to the word "war". But personally i think this war is already associated with Karma and I also believe many view it as a Great War. The thing is the more "Great War (insert number here)" we will have the less meaningfull the term will be. The name must describe the war but also must be different from the names of the wars that are not associated with it.

Just call it "The Great Karma War" That should satisfy the most. It is great in terms of engaged nations, casualties, GRL, and the effects it will cause to planet Bob as well as possibly the time span of the war. It is connected to the Karma movement which to my knowledge exist only for the cause of this war and is said to disperse after it.

I know many of you don't want to call it this way. I know many don't want the name Karma to be connected to the word "war". But personally i think this war is already associated with Karma and I also believe many view it as a Great War. The thing is the more "Great War (insert number here)" we will have the less meaningfull the term will be. The name must describe the war but also must be different from the names of the wars that are not associated with it.

Actually I like this idea.

Stern Talking to War is not a joke name. <_<

Pepsi and Coke taste different, damnit! Those sigs are complete failures, much like all the other hegemony propaganda. Do something that is supposed to taste the same like Coke and Diet Coke.

drkarma.jpg

Bam.

- - -

Its already the Karma War, whether you like it or not.

Karma War: End of Nuclear Proliferation

Unless somebody wants to unilaterally disarm and somehow make an anti-nuking movement successful I only see nuclear weapons being more widespread after this war. I could see rulers of currently small nations making a rush to get a Manhattan Project ASAP because they got pissed off by getting nuked when they couldn't retaliate in kind, and any alliances stupid enough to write off the value of the MP prewar will be reassessing their positions post war probably.

Ok guys, I think it should be called the KARMIC WAR

It has a nice ring to it, just like the 'UNJUST WAR' and the great wars.

It's snappy, describes the war accurately and doesn't sound odd, like the 'Karma War'.

Edited by PJuoip

Admin officially call it Great War IV

Therefore it's GW IV - Karma War.

There already was a GW IV. It involved the Unjust Highway versus ~ and was actually very much like this war.

In fact that may be a good enough reason to call this the Second Unjust War.

Except that "Total War" is a complete misnomer.

Total war is a conflict of unlimited scope in which a belligerent engages in a mobilization of all available resources at their disposal, whether human, industrial, agricultural, military, natural, technological, or otherwise, in order to entirely destroy or render beyond use their rival's capacity to continue resistance.

While it's true that all of our forces are mobilized for this conflict, our goal (speaking only for Karma) is not the total destruction of the other side.

Except that "Total War" is a complete misnomer.

While it's true that all of our forces are mobilized for this conflict, our goal (speaking only for Karma) is not the total destruction of the other side.

I'm sure plenty of individuals are though. :P

I'm going to come out against calling this Great War IV because the Great War series covered a specific arc of conflict that led to the rise of the Bloc System we have today. The rest of the conflicts have been about the rearranging of the Bloc System, and regardless of their size, always end with blocs being formed and treaties being signed.

This war is about two things:

1) OV spying on the New Pacific Order and the Order acting to defend her sovereignty.

2) The continuing of samsara, the wheel of suffering driven by Karma.

Ergo, it is either the OV-NPO war or the Karma war.

Since no one calls wars what the NPO calls wars, I'll not bother you with our name for the events of the previous week.

I know we're on the internet but do we have to sink to the level of bland memes for what should be remembered as a fairly unique event <_<

Fun fact: The Great War was almost called The LOL War.

The Glorious Revolution will take hold once the broader implications of this conflict are realised. Personally I intend to backhand anyone who uses a stupid or "silly" name for this war. The "stern talking to" crap isn't funny in the slightest.