Mercenary For Hire

Zarfef

:jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: MERCENARY FOR HIRE :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

-A message arrives in the mail of the leaders of the world and private organizations therein...

War... is an unfortunate part of the world, but here at the Aether Empire we see no reason why we shouldn't make lemonade out of so many lemons. Now. What we're offering is simple... we will use our army of henchmen to take out any targets of the size that we can handle (given the funding we receive) in exchange for funding. Now, our nation is pathetic at the moment, but that is not all bad, we can take on smaller targets that larger nations can't reach. Furthermore, we enjoy working in teams, so if you would like to hook our nation up with some other individuals for a joint military operation, we would enjoy working with them and getting to know them. They are the future of cybernations after all, :blush: .

In the end, we believe we can offer a necessary service during these war-torn times and grow as a result of these interactions... Furthermore, because we require no alliance affiliation... you won't worry about the rash of betrayal from inner allies that's been rampant lately, we can't betray your alliance because we're not a member of it. We can't access your forums, but we can aid you in war... and the more we grow, the more power we can offer.

I hope that we can have many wonderful interactions with your nations. Thus, if you're a smaller nation undergoing wrongful attack, or you're a larger nation needing to get back at the little man for biting you in the foot. Send me a PM so that we can possibly work out a deal.

Emperor Zarfef of the Aether Empire

Ziggy: Commander Zarfef... the messages have been sent... it should be pretty interesting given the massive war that's supposedly covering the globe... we can grab henchmen cheap, so this could be a great time for us to grow and help out whatever alliance makes use of us for their operations!

Zarfef: Good... MWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW MY NAME, AND THEY WILL TREMBLE AT OUR STRENGTH!

Zarfef: Lightening...

Ziggy: What?

Zarfef: We need a giant Tesla Coil to produce lightening when I laugh ZIGGY! That is why I'm so uninspired... this place lacks lightening!

Ziggy: Umm... I'll get to that sir... right after we build a university in your honor... and an army of doom... and the laser cannons...

OOC: Wrong forum, and mercenaries never work well

IC: The use of mercenaries against Glorious Aotearoa will result in direct and immediate nuclear strikes against the employer and employee. Fight a clean war, not this underhanded BS

-LVN

OOC: Wrong forum, and mercenaries never work well

IC: The use of mercenaries against Glorious Aotearoa will result in direct and immediate nuclear strikes against the employer and employee. Fight a clean war, not this underhanded BS

-LVN

OOC: I believe that if you felt that your empire was going to collapse to begin with, you'd use the nukes anyways... And if you were to make use of the nukes against me and my employer... that would mean that you'd have to focus some of those nukes on me, and that would further weaken your strategic position because you'd have to waste some of the nukes on me instead of the employer. And I wanted to play out the thing in character a bit, because in game only is just a tad bit too boring you see. And... I think you left a clean war a while back when Planet Bob hit deaths from wars in the billions. It is a good thought though, and I admire your chivalry, but I believe your behind the times in terms of militarism...

Edited by Zarfef

I believe that if you felt that your empire was going to collapse to begin with, you'd use the nukes anyways... And if you were to make use of the nukes against me and my employer... that would mean that you'd have to focus some of those nukes on me, and that would further weaken your strategic position because you'd have to waste some of the nukes on me instead of the employer. And I wanted to play out the thing in character a bit, because in game only is just a tad bit too boring you see. And... I think you left a clean war a while back when Planet Bob hit deaths from wars in the billions. It is a good thought though, and I admire your chivalry, but I believe your behind the times in terms of militarism...

OOC: Please clarify what is IC and what is OOC.