Ragnarok Declaration of War

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Jorost.

Hopefully when this is over somebody will remind me of the best way to sell tech.

M6

Look me up after the war, maybe we can get some deals going on.

Do they have a treaty with Orion? If yes, all your post is irrelevent.

Invicta shouldn't have declared war if they're going to cry when it comes to them.

Why yes, yes they do, an MDoAP. And before that? An ODP. We've been treatied with RoK for some time now. Which is why I find it ludicrous that people consider RoK to be bandwagonning.

What the hell? I made a lot of personal comments on the TSO declaration here; read it and change the name to Ragnarok. Apparently Karma's made up of a bunch of dishonorable bandwagoning sons of !@#$%*es. I'll see you all in hell.

Bandwagoning? Are you serious? We were on of the first alliances to attack NPO, and if you haven't noticed, we have our hands full with NPO, IRON, and Legion already. :rolleyes:

Also, I find your nation bio really ironic.

Everyone else to declare in your defense hit UPN, BAPS and Echelon as well... RoK just hit Invicta, I wonder why? Perhaps we'll never know the truth of all this.

Easy, Rok only declares 2 wars per day. Wait a bit.

...you will never succeed in stopping bullying by being bigger bullys.

I commend you guys for honoring your treaties, but really? Karma is the bully? NPO is taking it's medicine and her allies are caught in the crossfire. I'd consider it a lesson learned in diplomacy and who you treaty with. Just have some fun and when it's over, your alliance will be stronger for having gone through this war.

RoK around the clock.

Look me up after the war, maybe we can get some deals going on.

Why yes, yes they do, an MDoAP. And before that? An ODP. We've been treatied with RoK for some time now. Which is why I find it ludicrous that people consider RoK to be bandwagonning.

I don't think it's so much RoK's treaty situation, but more of the "why?" question. Against Orion, TCB, TAB, and FOK, we didn't have much a chance to come out of this without being rolled to the ground. Then came TOP, then their tightly bound brothers in TSO. That's when we all thought, "okay, we're royally screwed now." And then came RoK. When we're already far beyond hope, when there is no gain other than to farm the last of our tech, they come in. I mean, you'll be hard pressed to find open slots as it is, before you throw them in. That's why it seems like a bandwagon, not because of an invalid CB, but because it was simply so unnecessary for them to jump in in the first place.

Not that we at Invicta don't willingly accept your challenge. It turns out that Admin gave us BattleMechs, a new unit type in beta testing, and each contributes to +6mil NS that is hidden until they're deployed, and we have several hundred. :lol: But seriously, we'd need that to have a chance. :rolleyes:

Not so much that. It's just that purple as a whole seems to have a stake in NPO's interests with the exception of M*A*S*H, of course. This is kind of the indirect consequence of the old Legion's downfall back in late '07.

Why does everyone think everything on Purple has something to do with Legion?

Invicta was not founded by ex-Legionnaires. We've had very few of them in our government; out of prominent Invictans, really only Benjamin Smythe, Vanshira, and Atlashill, who all came over in the PAW merger, were ex-Legion. Out of those three, Atlashill is the only one still in Invicta. No current Invicta government member was ever even a member of The Legion.

We've developed a respect for what The Legion has become, yes, and are allied to them now in Poseidon; but really, get over it.

Purple is not The Legion. The Legion is just a part of Purple.

How many more wish to act as NPO has in the past and force views on others? Just remember, careful what you ask for, and even more careful that Karma doesn't come back to haunt your alliances as well.

I'm a little confused as to how Karma can be chastised for being game-wrecking-cretins, when you readily recognise yourself that its the alliance that you are defending in this conflict that has quite the history of doing so...

Edited by Slavicius

Invicta was not founded by ex-Legionnaires. We've had very few of them in our government; out of prominent Invictans, really only Benjamin Smythe, Vanshira, and Atlashill, who all came over in the PAW merger, were ex-Legion. Out of those three, Atlashill is the only one still in Invicta. No current Invicta government member was ever even a member of The Legion.

We've developed a respect for what The Legion has become, yes, and are allied to them now in Poseidon; but really, get over it.

well put Haf, well put

Invicta, it is not malice. You and we have been allies in the past i would think you would know that about Ragnarok. You came in on a treaty to defend your allies and to me that is a much more honorable thing that what some folk did. To me you are not an enemy but an opponent on the field. I think the best thing for us right now is to get on with the war. You have your allies to defend and we have ours.

And to everyone else on either side that is bashing each other verbally, there really is no call for that, seriously. Lets just get on with the war, there are no evil doers here. Just people living up to their obligations and promises. Respect each other for that.

An MDoAP with all the major Purple players? Unless you are foolishly drunken when it comes to treaty signing, I feel you all must be a pretty cohesive unit.

I've got nothing but good things to say about Invicta, however, the company they keep is unfortunate. Don't pretend Purple is just a bunch guys wearing the same color shirts.