Ragnarok Declaration of War

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In defense of our MDoAP partners Orion, Ragnarok declares war on Invicta.

THIS has to be a joke. With six alliances on us, two of them sanctioned (now seven and three with RoK) there is no "Defense" here. And at least your allies had the good sense to declare on the OTHER alliances fighting Orion as well. This declaration gives the lie to this entire farce.

If Karma thinks it can break Invicta, and with it the resolve of Hegemony you are DEAD wrong. Our resolve only strengthens with each declaration in the sure knoweldege that no matter WHAT NPO may have done in the past Karma and her leaders, like so many petty rebel thugs and their bands, are far WORSE. What little respect I had for RoK is now completely gone and I swear to you, like I have to TSO and TOP, that if ever in the future I have a chance to bleed RoK I will, you have my undying and completely sincere word.

I further promise THIS to any other Karma alliances out there; you will never succeed in stopping bullying by being bigger bullys. All you will succeed at is genocide (OOC: Game breaking, as many unwilling to play by YOUR rules leave the game). Karma is everything they claim to hate and worse, if you have any honor left you will break with Karma and either declare neutrality or join us.

I personally swear that I will NEVER pay reps to ANY Karma nation; I will quit this game first. You should be paying reps to US for this sham, but since that won't happen, I'll accept your surrender to us ;).

Edited by Sir Glen

What the hell? I made a lot of personal comments on the TSO declaration here; read it and change the name to Ragnarok. Apparently Karma's made up of a bunch of dishonorable bandwagoning sons of !@#$%*es. I'll see you all in hell.

Yes, bandwagoning, that's why we were the first wave to declare on NPO and were promptly declared on by Legion and IRON. I'm sorry you decided to declare on our allies and we activated our treaty. Better luck next time.

Sir Glen's sentiments while understandable are his own and not Invicta's. We do not have an official stance on this declaration other than we will see you on the battlefield. Many of Invicta's members are not happy with the most recent declarations on us (TSO and Rok) but your alliances did what they thought they had to. We obviously have members who disagree with your decision, but this is not the place to have it. Feel free to look us up on irc if you wish to debate over this issue

Sir Glen > I doubt Ragnarok has that much nations still able to fight. So don't worry too much about this.

yeah i was about to mention this, it's not as if you're going to have 100 DoWs by RoK when they are already involved in so many conflicts

(i don't mean to say that it's helping you any Invicta, but it's not an overly major thing, just another DoW in the sea of DoW)

Edited by Darth Blitzer

THIS has to be a joke. With six alliances on us, two of them sanctioned (now seven and three with RoK) there is no "Defense" here. And at least your allies had the good sense to declare on the OTHER alliances fighting Orion as well. This declaration gives the lie to this entire farce.

If Karma thinks it can break Invicta, and with it the resolve of Hegemony you are DEAD wrong. Our resolve only strengthens with each declaration in the sure knoweldege that no matter WHAT NPO may have done in the past Karma and her leaders, like so many petty rebel thugs and their bands, are far WORSE. What little respect I had for RoK is now completely gone and I swear to you, like I have to TSO and TOP, that if ever in the future I have a chance to bleed RoK I will, you have my undying and completely sincere word.

I further promise THIS to any other Karma alliances out there; you will never succeed in stopping bullying by being bigger bullys. All you will succeed at is genocide (OOC: Game breaking, as many unwilling to play by YOUR rules leave the game). Karma is everything they claim to hate and worse, if you have any honor left you will break with Karma and either declare neutrality or join us.

I personally swear that I will NEVER pay reps to ANY Karma nation; I will quit this game first. You should be paying reps to US for this sham, but since that won't happen, I'll accept your surrender to us ;).

Stop being a whiney !@#$%* and ask for white peace. If Karma says no, *then* you can complain about the bandwagon, until then its about knocking you out of the way so targets people actually care about can be focused on.

That's hardly the point. We don't have many slots left for them to take, and I fully expected them to be filled by TOP, and TSO in turn. Damned pragmatists; you claim to be fighting for ideology but you don't recognize ideological arguments no matter how simply and rudely their shouted at you.

Edited by Sir Glen

I am curious as to how many new wars this actually has caused for Ragnarok

EDIT: Just checked and I saw NO wars against invicta and Ragnarok. Why declare but not fight any wars? Just to bring other treaty partners in? Just to look tough? Maybe I didn't search hard enough but I definitly did not see one.

Edited by jacosby

Very interesting announcement. Amazing how many alliances are jumping on purple now days. It really makes us feel loved.

I see basically everyone gang loving purple. It means a lot that everyone perceives us as that big of a threat to be honest.

Hegemony is pretty easy to make happen isn't it?

*yawn* This is beginning to bore me. It's the same thing every night .... another alliance DoW's on us and we keep fighting.

Repeat

I really don't know what you guys are trying to prove .... unless it is to prove that we REALLY meant what we said when we stated that we aren't quitting.... ;)

Well, let the party begin!

I am curious as to how many new wars this actually has caused for Ragnarok

EDIT: Just checked and I saw NO wars against invicta and Ragnarok. Why declare but not fight any wars? Just to bring other treaty partners in? Just to look tough? Maybe I didn't search hard enough but I definitly did not see one.

I slept with someones daughter. It didn't go over well. :P