OMFG a DoW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who cant even manage a single attack after a DoW dont have groupies, they are a joke :D

Yeah, I should have sent one nation as a gesture so you could talk about it being one attack rather than zero. Would have done a lot of good. Basically, the DoW served its purpose and that's all we wanted from it.

Edited by Nausea

It was a little vague sorry, I was referring to their (Umbrella) BAPS DoW followed by no attacks. Purple power is sexy power...

My oh my, didn't they all just jump on TPF for DoWing with 5 attacks? :awesome:

-Bama

People who cant even manage a single attack after a DoW dont have groupies, they are a joke :D

Seriously can you stop acting like you figured out our super secret plan now? Our leaders have been very open about everything so when you go around and post about how you saw through our "sneaky underhanded plan" that nobody actually tried to hide from anyone it makes you look dumb. Can't you start ranting about how you've seen through TBBs topic instead or something else that everyone already saw before you did.

I didn't. I said ghost DoWS are no worse than attacking small alliances with few connections.

I didn't mean Umbrella specifically. I apologize, I should have made that clearer. It's just funny how many Karma people were going "LOL TPF U ONLY HAD 5 PEOPLE ATTACK WHAT LOSERS THIS MAKES YOUR DOW NOTHING BUT A PR MOVE!!!" when alliances on their side have had DoWs with zero. Just for the record I have no issue with y'all's DoW, it's just entertaining to see something get hailed when one side does it and slammed when the other does it.

-Bama

I didn't mean Umbrella specifically. I apologize, I should have made that clearer. It's just funny how many Karma people were going "LOL TPF U ONLY HAD 5 PEOPLE ATTACK WHAT LOSERS THIS MAKES YOUR DOW NOTHING BUT A PR MOVE!!!" when alliances on their side have had DoWs with zero. Just for the record I have no issue with y'all's DoW, it's just entertaining to see something get hailed when one side does it and slammed when the other does it.

-Bama

What was said was that when you make a DoW but not launching any wars (or very very few) you usually have another reason for making the DoW. We were honest about ours, TPF wasn't about theirs.

Edited by neneko

Seriously can you stop acting like you figured out our super secret plan now? Our leaders have been very open about everything so when you go around and post about how you saw through our "sneaky underhanded plan" that nobody actually tried to hide from anyone it makes you look dumb. Can't you start ranting about how you've seen through TBBs topic instead or something else that everyone already saw before you did.

The opinion of you lot means nothing at all to me, I'll say what I like when I like.

What was said was that when you make a DoW but not launching any wars (or very very few) you usually have another reason for making the DoW. We were honest about ours, TPF wasn't about theirs.

Out of interest what was your reason for DoWing BAPS?

Out of interest what was your reason for DoWing BAPS?

That was stated both in the declaration topic and several times in this very thread by one of our triumvirates. Try to read some posts and you'll figure it out.

That was stated both in the declaration topic and several times in this very thread by one of our triumvirates. Try to read some posts and you'll figure it out.

It's neither in the declaration topic nor in this thread. <_<

Please could someone from Umbrella clarify this?

Hopefully not by you, since I want a real challenge emot-smug.gif

maybe I'd take that a little more seriously if you weren't in peace mode emot-smug.gif

(inb4 lolvalhalla making peace mode jokes)