OMFG a DoW

Perfect timing OMFG. Just when my Valhalla target was getting boring you guys step in to liven things up a bit.

:awesome:

Glad i can step in to brighten up your day :awesome:. Looking forward to an honourable fight with you.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Xavii. You lost 38138 soldiers, 3692 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 434.967 miles of land, 144.989 technology, 434.967 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Welcome again. B)

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Xavii. You lost 38138 soldiers, 3692 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 434.967 miles of land, 144.989 technology, 434.967 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Welcome again. B)

that report looks oddly familiar :awesome:

welcome to the fray OMFG!

Welcome again. B)

never mind.

Edited by oinkoink12

A DoW with actual attacks, what a novel idea. Give them Purple Love.

Oh it's you again.

Alliances can be at war with each other w/o actually fighting then and there. (Example vietFAN) Now if one of the alliance have allies that can come in and help with that, all the better.

Edited by Xavii

A DoW with actual attacks, what a novel idea. Give them Purple Love.

Actually, we intended on sending them pictures of morbidly obese people in BDSM gear, but we all began projectile vomiting before we could mail the envelopes, so we decided attacking was the next best thing...

Actually, we intended on sending them pictures of morbidly obese people in BDSM gear, but we all began projectile vomiting before we could mail the envelopes, so we decided attacking was the next best thing...

It was a little vague sorry, I was referring to their (Umbrella) BAPS DoW followed by no attacks. Purple power is sexy power...

Oh it's you again.

Alliances can be at war with each other w/o actually fighting then and there. (Example vietFAN) Now if one of the alliance have allies that can come in and help with that, all the better.

Can you just send one guy my way when I get a free slot. I would hate having to argue about whether we were actually at war with you or not after this because we were never attacked by a single Umbrella nation.

Edited by Alterego

The last few posts are fun to read. We got OMFG that's here to have fun and we have a HURR DURR zealot member.

I'm glad we're fighting some honorable and fun alliances. The trolls can go back under their bridges. Just surrender if you're so angry that you're losing infra.