Why I just surrendered

Jocko Homo

There are different kinds of alliances. You joined the wrong kind, and left at the wrong time.

The onlt thing wrong about the timing of my departure was that I waited so long and lost ANY infrastructure for these people. I have no fear of ZI and would gladly do it defending something worth defending. But NPO? not so much. Burn baby burn and for your sake you better hope it burns to the ground because those hate mongers are going to come gunning for each and every one of you because of this war.

And to those who dropped the treaty only to rejoin a day later? And to MHA and TOP who just plain ignored their treaties? NPO has reserved a special place in hell for you guys.

No thank you. I'm out.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, you should be fine. Before too long it will not be within the NPO's power to hunt you down. I suggest you do some research and find a more suitable home. I am sure there are many who would take you. Your take on the inner culture of the NPO is spot on, so I am sure you could be a great member to an alliance.

It'll be great watching the NPO not give this a straight answer.

It already started. look 3 posts above yours.

I'm curious as to how the Body Republic of Pacifica feels about Dilber and Triyun leaving during open warfare. I mean if this guy is considered a traitor, they must be considered super-mega-ultra traitors, right?

If you'll check you will find we are still at war with the enemies of the NPO and will be until the Body Republic is granted peace.

Except it's not a rumor. They're both under different Alliance Affiliations.

I'd like to note \m/ and FAN used this strategy a while ago, it just gives you guys a bit of a headache when keeping track of targets.

I'd like to note \m/ and FAN used this strategy a while ago, it just gives you guys a bit of a headache when keeping track of targets.

Yes, Dilber and Triyun are going to make difficult targets to keep track of by switching AAs.

OOC: With a name like "Jocko Homo", one wonders how long that username will last around here...

IC: Looks like many aspects of NPO are in chaos, disorder, confusion, ruin, and general desuetude.

Well, good luck to you sir. I applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

I'd like to note that he's been a member for almost 5 months, and only now has chosen to 'stand up' for his beliefs.

It's funny how NPO rushes to defend itself, when nobody really cares what they have to say anymore.

They must love the way their echoes bounce against the wall their talking to.

I know I love the way my echoes bounce of the wall I talk to.

I'd like to note that he's been a member for almost 5 months, and only now has chosen to 'stand up' for his beliefs.

Considering the attitude that you all have displayed towards him here, I can understand why.

Cuatela's post regarding free thinking a few ago is pretty priceless.

Yup. Mr. Homo nailed it. The secret sucess of Pacifica is to treat 900+ nations as surfs and keep them coming back for more, just as Franco crowd surfed on the backs of the oppressed masses.

Also Corian, what are you going to believe? Me or your own eyes?

OOC: This reminds me of the scene in "Enemy at the Gates" where the Red Army soldiers are forced to charge or be shot from behind.

IC: This doesn't look too favorably on you now, deserting an alliance during war. If you truly felt this way you should have resigned before the war broke out. It's not like the signs weren't there of certain NPO actions not favorably reviewed by the rest of us.

i would like to note that i was a founding member of the USN, and only 2 days ago i decided to quit so i could stand up for my beliefs. For some of us, the wake up call occurs as the events unfold.

Yup. Mr. Homo nailed it. The secret sucess of Pacifica is to treat 900+ nations as surfs and keep them coming back for more, just as Franco crowd surfed on the backs of the oppressed masses.

Wow, that really takes me back.....

Also Corian, what are you going to believe? Me or your own eyes?

I'm going to have to go with my own eyes this time, old comrade.

Considering the attitude that you all have displayed towards him here, I can understand why.

Cuatela's post regarding free thinking a few ago is pretty priceless.

Indeed, because I've attacked him ruthlessly <_<

Sometimes it takes awhile to realize that an alliance isn't for you and that its against your beliefs. I would suggest that NPO not get their panties in a knot over this one guy but to worry about who is left to fight your war. He is not the first and he will not be the last. Please just us a break with your traitor BS.

OOC: This reminds me of the scene in "Enemy at the Gates" where the Red Army soldiers are forced to charge or be shot from behind.

IC: This doesn't look too favorably on you now, deserting an alliance during war. If you truly felt this way you should have resigned before the war broke out. It's not like the signs weren't there of certain NPO actions not favorably reviewed by the rest of us.

If he wan't forum active i don't see where he would have learned that war was coming. Or at least a hard war.

OOC: With a name like "Jocko Homo", one wonders how long that username will last around here...

IC: Looks like many aspects of NPO are in chaos, disorder, confusion, ruin, and general desuetude.

Jocko Homo is a song by Devo. His nation name is Devolution so I think that's what it refers to. Get your mind out of the gutter. :lol:

Oh, and this is great. Much enjoyment. I love train wrecks. Please carry on. :popcorn:

Edited by Bad JuJu

i would like to note that i was a founding member of the USN, and only 2 days ago i decided to quit so i could stand up for my beliefs. For some of us, the wake up call occurs as the events unfold.

Ok, we attacked Ordo Verde a week ago, and he saw no problem with that until someone attacked him.