Why I just surrendered

Jocko Homo

Sad to see Jocko :/

Yes James, It is sad.

I joined NPO expecting to be part of a community. Part of soemthing great. Unfortunately, I was overwhelmed by the "thug" attitude portrayed in nearly every post from the IO's towards loyal pacificans. How DARE any person ask a question or speak on a subject.

Sorry, but I quickly realized that NPO is a group of about 30 people, who apparently don't even use the same forums we serfs used. That they have convinced the other 870 people to do their dirty work is beyond me. But count me out brother.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're fine leaving the alliance, just not in a time of war. He's deserting because he's in love with his pixels.

Do you really believe that he has enough pixels to love? It sounds to me like he is a new nations that could rebuild in a month by himself and increase in size with 15 million aid.

Good riddance traitor and coward.

o/ Pacifica Prevails!

I'm curious as to how the Body Republic of Pacifica feels about Dilber and Triyun leaving during open warfare. I mean if this guy is considered a traitor, they must be considered super-mega-ultra traitors, right?

Edited by Corinan

I found your so-called evidence. You took Koona's words completely out of context. What was being discussed was disgusting, and his reaction was justified.

Ha Ha Ha. Please do tell them what was being discussed. please do. The world will be shocked what it is.

(hint: A long standing member was discussing what has happened to Francoism and was afraid for the alliances future because he thought that we were drifting away from it. It was a very civil thread, until Koona came in) OH THE HORROR!

Edited by Jocko Homo

Yes James, It is sad.

I joined NPO expecting to be part of a community. Part of soemthing great. Unfortunately, I was overwhelmed by the "thug" attitude portrayed in nearly every post from the IO's towards loyal pacificans. How DARE any person ask a question or speak on a subject.

Sorry, but I quickly realized that NPO is a group of about 30 people, who apparently don't even use the same forums we serfs used. That they have convinced the other 870 people to do their dirty work is beyond me. But count me out brother.

There's a hell of a lot more than 30 people in the NPO IRC channel right now.

I don't see other alliances have to threaten it's own members with death.

LOL classy as always, NPO.

Also, how are you going to get your revenge on all of these deserters when your own guts are protruding out your mouth and nostrils?

:lol:

Jocko you should have left NPO sooner. Honestly how long does it take to realize what goes on there? Two days?

Yes James, It is sad.

You're wrong Jocko.

The fact is that NPO is a system, not a club, and if you don't read the rules and follow procedure, then people are going to get mad at you. NPO isn't a hand-holding alliance, that's just not who we are.

As for why our largest money-farms are 'hiding' in peace mode, you should know the answer, it's part of the entrance exam. It is in fact the most basic part of our military doctrine for what certain job roles do when war is declared.

Instead of listening to anyone you just figured we were all jerks, but the only time I ever see IOs get angry with membership is when they are trying to help you and you don't want to listen.

I'm curious as to how the Body Republic of Pacifica feels about Dilbers and Triyun leaving during open warfare. I mean if this guy is considered a traitor, they must be considered super-mega-ultra traitors, right?

Dilber could join us :awesome:

But not Triyun, his diplomatic noobness is what got NPO into this mess in the first place.

I blame the lack of a challenge system.

You're wrong Jocko.

The fact is that NPO is a system, not a club, and if you don't read the rules and follow procedure, then people are going to get mad at you. NPO isn't a hand-holding alliance, that's just not who we are.

As for why our largest money-farms are 'hiding' in peace mode, you should know the answer, it's part of the entrance exam. It is in fact the most basic part of our military doctrine for what certain job roles do when war is declared.

Instead of listening to anyone you just figured we were all jerks, but the only time I ever see IOs get angry with membership is when they are trying to help you and you don't want to listen.

I didnt sign up for a "system", I signed up to an Alliance. In fact, I am pretty sure that nowhere in the recruiting garbage that i fell for was it mentioned that I was joining a "system".

I joined NPO because I was on red and they were the red alliance. I wish I'd have just changed my color, reworked my trades and never got involved in this mess.

I quickly saw that fear and intimidation is the order of the day. Those in charge act like royalty and we were just serfs. I have no idea how these people got to be in charge. The only communication taking place within the alliance were Imperial Decrees. When an Imperial officer did decide to "go slumming" to our little area of the forum, it was almost always to tell one of us how much we suck and how we are lucky to still be there.

/snip

Dude, you were happy to take all the good from NPO before war and now bail? Bad game.

I would willing go to ZI for my alliance (NSO), whether I agree with my leadership or not, that is loyalty.

This post is in no way an endorsement of NPO or their actions :P

I didnt sign up for a "system", I signed up to an Alliance. In fact, I am pretty sure that nowhere in the recruiting garbage that i fell for was it mentioned that I was joining a "system".

There are different kinds of alliances. You joined the wrong kind, and left at the wrong time.

Dude, you were happy to take all the good from NPO before war and now bail? Bad game.

I never asked for aid nor did I accept any. I just recently became active on the forums and the more I saw the more disgusted I became. You guys should see some of the stuff they say in there about YOU.

I never asked for aid nor did I accept any. I just recently became active on the forums and the more I saw the more disgusted I became. You guys should see some of the stuff they say in there about YOU.

You've captured my interest, sir.

You guys still have banks?

I'm curious as to how the Body Republic of Pacifica feels about Dilber and Triyun leaving during open warfare. I mean if this guy is considered a traitor, they must be considered super-mega-ultra traitors, right?

Rumors of their departure are greatly exaggerated.

My leaders said we will not accept surrender and we will fight to ZI and beyond yet ALL of them are hiding in peace mode! I refuse to fight for the same people that taunt every other alliance who uses peace mode this way. They said that anyone who surrenders will be hunted down after the war and shot. Machine guns in front and machine guns in the rear. I don't see other alliances have to threaten it's own members with death.

Luckily, you should be fine. Before too long it will not be within the NPO's power to hunt you down. I suggest you do some research and find a more suitable home. I am sure there are many who would take you. Your take on the inner culture of the NPO is spot on, so I am sure you could be a great member to an alliance.

It'll be great watching the NPO not give this a straight answer.