Why I just surrendered

Jocko Homo

I joined NPO because I was on red and they were the red alliance. I wish I'd have just changed my color, reworked my trades and never got involved in this mess.

I quickly saw that fear and intimidation is the order of the day. Those in charge act like royalty and we were just serfs. I have no idea how these people got to be in charge. The only communication taking place within the alliance were Imperial Decrees. When an Imperial officer did decide to "go slumming" to our little area of the forum, it was almost always to tell one of us how much we suck and how we are lucky to still be there.

Don't believe me? Here are some typical leadership examples:

Koona, Imperial Officer of the NPO:

Honestly, this is disgusting, and I have a good mind of throwing you both out.

Lord Valleo, NPO High Command:

Also our enemy knows we consider those who surrender deserters and we target deserters. So such tactics make it easier for them to have less targets when those who surrender will be targeted by those they had deserted.

My leaders said we will not accept surrender and we will fight to ZI and beyond yet ALL of them are hiding in peace mode! I refuse to fight for the same people that taunt every other alliance who uses peace mode this way. They said that anyone who surrenders will be hunted down after the war and shot. Machine guns in front and machine guns in the rear. I don't see other alliances have to threaten it's own members with death.

I have resigned and surrendered to Karma as I refuse to be used. This is the only good thing that has come out of this war for me.

Karma, I implore you to finish what you started. You created a monster and unless the job is finished, it will live on and result in each and every one of yours heads on a stick. Any peace agreement will be used by them to reload and plot your downfall.

To those who are now fighting beside NPO: Your little message from early on in this conflict will NEVER be forgotten, just revenged. They hate you more then they hate Karma since you back stabbed them and are now just fighting to save face. You are dead men walking.

Edited by Jocko Homo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, you know it's true. Go ahead and throw your bodies on the fire for people who cant even be bothered to know you exist. Just send down instructions from peace mode. I wont. Screw em.

Edited by Jocko Homo

Sorry guys, you know it's true. Go ahead and throw your bodies on the fire for people who cant even be bothered to visit our little corner of the forums. Just send down instructions from peace mode. I wont. Screw em.

I am sorry loyalty is a trait you do not possess. You know the penalty for desertion(or you should). Expect us later on.

It's interesting that you all scream "OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTES" and don't provide the context.

Next time someone leaves your alliance and brings up quotes from every single aspect of your forum, and you scream out of context remind me to ask you for everything thank you. We know where the threads are located and since the issues were resolved ages ago there really is no point to this.

Next time someone leaves your alliance and brings up quotes from every single aspect of your forum, and you scream out of context remind me to ask you for everything thank you. We know where the threads are located and since the issues were resolved ages ago there really is no point to this.

2 quotes = your entire forum ?

Sorry guys, you know it's true. Go ahead and throw your bodies on the fire for people who cant even be bothered to know you exist. Just send down instructions from peace mode. I wont. Screw em.

I shall see you on the battlefield soon, even if I have to sell my own infra and tech to get within range.

I am sorry loyalty is a trait you do not possess. You know the penalty for desertion(or you should). Expect us later on.

Thank you for confirming the second quote for everyone. Nice job there Einstein.

Edited by Jocko Homo

Thank you for confirming 100% the second quote. Nice job there Einstein.

It's a well known fact the NPO punishes deserters in war. Clearly you are unaware of that fact and must make an issue of it. You join up and are expected to fight, you leave during a fight and abandon your "comrades" and you are punished. Don't be mad that's just how it is. Victory or Death.

I shall see you on the battlefield soon, even if I have to sell my own infra and tech to get within range.

Don't bother, I think that will be accomplished quite well without you doing anything. Unless you are a peace mode warrior like our "leaders"

It's interesting that you all scream "OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTES" and don't provide the context.

TWiP provides your context, we're obviously not going to post the context from non-public parts of our forum.

I fail to see the purpose in punishing deserters.

If as you say they are just coward isn't it better that they leave and go to some other alliance to abandon them instead of staying and degrading yours?

so does that confirm just what was said ? ?

No but i doesn't disprove it which means it is a possiblity

Edited by anenu

I fail to see the purpose in punishing deserters.

If as you say they are just coward isn't it better that they leave and go to some other alliance to abandon them instead of staying and degrading yours?

They're fine leaving the alliance, just not in a time of war. He's deserting because he's in love with his pixels.

I found your so-called evidence. You took Koona's words completely out of context. What was being discussed was disgusting, and his reaction was justified.

You say you don't want to be used. But you forget one thing. By surrendering mid-war, you are being used by Karma. You are succumbing to their wishes, and now you are their POW. Enjoy your so-called "freedom".