A joint Announcement From The Sasori Initiative and Terra Prime

TSI-TP.png

Concerning White Tree

The forces of White Tree have fought bravely and honorably, despite their small size. After the war began, we were surprised to find that White Tree had no Government, no Forums, and no IRC channel, which made communicating with them very hard. However, we’ve managed to find a link between the two of us, and were able to talk about the war. Due to the fact that White Tree is so politically removed from Bob, we have decided to grant them full White Peace with no terms other than the condition that they stay peaceful for the remainder of the war, and do not aid warring alliances. This is not a surrender, but a cessation of hostilities after analyzing the situation in light of this new information.

I would like to send a special thank you to JohnnyApocalypse from MFO, and CitizenKane from Poison Clan. Without their help, this would not have been possible. I hope that this event will encourage White Tree to internally organize, and hopefully someday we will see them as a fully functioning alliance.

Signed for The Sasori Initiative:

Shurukian, Empress

Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Minister of Defense

Signed for Terra Prime:

Septer, Emperor

Edited by Shurukian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell's a white tree? And if they were so politically removed, why did you attack them to begin with?

They attacked us I believe.

Also congrats to TSI, proud of you all as always... troublemakers.

what the hell's a white tree? And if they were so politically removed, why did you attack them to begin with?

White Tree is a protectorate alliance of Poison Clan. On April 22nd one of their nations engaged in an attack on The Phoenix Federation (as noted in the Initiative's Declaration of War). All communications attempts to that point had failed, leading to the necessary conclusion that the attack was sanctioned. Further communication attempts during the war with individual nations were non-productive and progress was only made when JohnnyApocalypse and Citizenkane volunteered to assist in establishing communications due to personally knowing members of White Tree.

I hope that answers this question.

Oh cool. Now that you arent fighting them, you can work on someone else. *cough cough*

I thought you said that you were a rogue? RAD's clear lack of a Declaration of War on the Initiative and your declaration of independent action would hardly constitute as a cassus belli against the entirety of your alliance. Unless, of course, your attack was an attempt to bait the Initiative into a Declaration of War which would then allow RAD to claim to be on the defensive and activate their multitude of treaties?

I thought you said that you were a rogue? RAD's clear lack of a Declaration of War on the Initiative and your declaration of independent action would hardly constitute as a cassus belli against the entirety of your alliance. Unless, of course, your attack was an attempt to bait the Initiative into a Declaration of War which would then allow RAD to claim to be on the defensive and activate their multitude of treaties?

P to the W to the N.

Poison Clan in? RAD in.

HOORAY!