An Apology to FoB for Nuking them

Mogar

so I don't get why everyone is still discussing it.

Obviously they love you.

I wish everyone involved in this situation the best. No matter how rash the actions were, the fact that he can own up and not try to justify it totally (from what I see, he is only partially blaming frustration) proves that he isn't going to push everything off if this kind of thing happens again.

I made a mistake by going off to my own AA to begin it, it was a foolish decision I made rashly, and had I not been nuked again myself, I would have re-payed the damaged done after peace was agreed upon, but I consider us to be square and so does FoB, so I don't get why everyone is still discussing it.

You should have paid reps because you broke the peace terms, he didn't. If you'd go rouge and nuke a alliance do you deserve white peace after getting nuked once? That's not how it works. You got a cheap shot in while FoB still thought there was white peace and I find that despicable. I'm amazed you don't have the shame to offer reps for what you did by yourself but I guess you're not that kind of person.

That aside. FoB said that you're getting white peace and that's what goes so I won't be discussing this anymore. I just hope you at least have the decency to feel grateful for what FoB did for you but somehow I doubt it.

I'm sure the half dozen or so IRAN members who were offensively nuked with no method of throwing them back would like some aid packages too, I got nuked today anyway, so let's call it even.

I almost spat my Dr. Pepper out after reading this. Your lack of diplomatic tact is absolutely stunning and FoB would be well within their right to pummel the snot out of you for all this audacity. You nuked after peace was established. If you intend to war then go ahead and do so. But you were the one who apparently wanted to keep on fighting so in my mind, and if I was FoB, the peace negotiated for IRAN would not apply to you. You are the aggressor, and it's time to pay up for doing so or get back on the battlefield.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...&Extended=1

everyone going to shut up now?

Yeah I would be demanding reps for that nuke you dropped after terms were agreed to, if they've let you go for free then you are much luckier than you deserve.

They did but since you all seem to have such a problem with them giving me white peace, I aided the guy anyway.

Edited by Mogar

It's great that you are all so concerned for the lil' ol' Buccaneers, but believe me, we would be coming for Mogar's head if we were truly butt hurt over the nuke. At the time of the nuking it was just an independent nation fighting us out of duty to TPF. After all, Mogar left IRAN because he would not be bound by peace terms he was shut out of. Only in the context of returning to IRAN is there any issue here. Enemy or not, we respect his loyalty to IRAN's protectors and feel for the internal upheaval they've had.

Things get messy in war, and we won't hold a grudge for something as small as one of the thousands of nukes that have been launched. At this point we'll continue our war against TPF and 64Digits while wishing UF and IRAN the best of success in rebuilding.

Mogar, that was a nice gesture, thank you for both the apology and the aid package. Now don't waste any more aid slots on us while you have your own to help.

Yeah I would be demanding reps for that nuke you dropped after terms were agreed to, if they've let you go for free then you are much luckier than you deserve.

We've taken much more damage then that, it's just a drop in the bucket. We entered this war with full knowledge of the infra we would lose and reparations were never considered to be an option. So really, Mogar isn't lucky at all. He did the right thing with his apology and that's all that was needed to drop the matter.

i find it amusing all these butthurt people over an issue that FoB has no issue with anymore. seriously, ya'll keep talking bout how great Karma is, then we have ya'll come in here and act just like the Hegemony. Frankly, it is pathetic that ya'll just seem to make what the Hegemony says to be true. FoB instead is upholding the ideals that Karma has been built on.

Mogar, yes you are lucky. The FoB are obviously run by just and merciful people. Remember this for the future because the next time you think about doing this, you may run across one of the butthurt people instead.

to FoB, great job on giving Mogar peace. It was probably a tough decision but I am glad you did it as you truly uphold the ideals that Karma is built on. This is what it means to be a Karma alliance. And to all those others out there, take a look, read the posts, watch what was done and remember. Otherwise, you will most certainly become that which you are fighting.

i find it amusing all these butthurt people over an issue that FoB has no issue with anymore. seriously, ya'll keep talking bout how great Karma is, then we have ya'll come in here and act just like the Hegemony. Frankly, it is pathetic that ya'll just seem to make what the Hegemony says to be true. FoB instead is upholding the ideals that Karma has been built on.

Most (including myself) fully recognize that it really is a non issue. I just feel that Mogar really needs a wake up call in general. I fail to see how anyone in this thread is acting in the fashion of the former hegemony. We're not saying that Mogar should be EZI'd, PZI'd, or even ZI'd. We're saying that he is completely at fault and his attitude of "lol my bad, can I go now?" is rather ridiculous.

Most (including myself) fully recognize that it really is a non issue. I just feel that Mogar really needs a wake up call in general. I fail to see how anyone in this thread is acting in the fashion of the former hegemony. We're not saying that Mogar should be EZI'd, PZI'd, or even ZI'd. We're saying that he is completely at fault and his attitude of "lol my bad, can I go now?" is rather ridiculous.

to be honest, it matters little what you or the others think. it only matters what FoB thinks. you are stating that he should pay reps despite that being waived by FoB. that is similar to the Hegemony in that NPO likes to do a lot of thinking for their allies.

"last night I was pissed off and felt betrayed by my fellow government members so I made a rash decision and left IRAN because of Batallion's actions, and continued fighting against my targets, and I am sorry for making that decision without discussing first with The Manbearpig whether or not he actually signed off on our peace terms, I made a mistake by continuing to fight FoB and in particular I want to apologize to SEBET for nuking him, sorry y0, and to make it official, I comply with the white peace offer given by FoB, Immortals and whoever else IRAN was at war with and surrender.

also inb4everyone."

That does not equate at all to what you think it says. he complied with the peace terms offered by Karma to IRAN. to me it is not a "lol my bad, can i go now?" thing. it is him complying with peace terms. had FoB wanted more, they could have demanded it. they chose not to.

the apology seems pretty sincere as does his explanation of why he did what he did.

I did this to GGA, NPO and IRON with my first nation. I never got off their PZI lists.

so you went rogue and got put on three PZI lists. Mogar goes rogue and gets white peace. so how is it the same?

to be honest, it matters little what you or the others think. it only matters what FoB thinks.

I like my freedom of speach thank you very much.

That does not equate at all to what you think it says. he complied with the peace terms offered by Karma to IRAN. to me it is not a "lol my bad, can i go now?" thing. it is him complying with peace terms. had FoB wanted more, they could have demanded it. they chose not to.

the apology seems pretty sincere as does his explanation of why he did what he did.

You have to be able to read betwen the lines. I think this part below shows very clearly that Mogar didn't show any regret for his actions at all.

I agree it was wrong, I wouldnt have apologzed, my point is you offensively nuked other who weren't able to nuke back, so I'm not going to be all OH MAN HERE HAVE AIDS! I'd rather spend that aid rebuilding those who got nuked in my own alliance.

While I think that Mogar should have paid full reps I'm glad he at least sent a token aid for what he did.

so you went rogue and got put on three PZI lists. Mogar goes rogue and gets white peace. so how is it the same?

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.

I like my freedom of speach thank you very much.

You have to be able to read betwen the lines. I think this part below shows very clearly that Mogar didn't show any regret for his actions at all.

While I think that Mogar should have paid full reps I'm glad he at least sent a token aid for what he did.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.

Freedom of speech is fine. you can have it all you want. it does not mean it actually matters. I am not advocating against freedom of speech, just that the FoB is allowed to do as it pleases in this situation regardless of what you and others think.

I read it. Frankly, he apologized for the nuke. he does not have to show regret in the least. It is war and at least FoB understands this. Mogar left to continue fighting for a friendship he believes in. One that Battalion obviously did not. When MBP talked with Mogar, they couped Battalion and are now attempting to rebuild IRAN. that to me is a fairly good explanation for his actions and it seems to be that way for FoB. just because you think otherwise again matters little. just as my thinking it is a good explanation means very little. The only opinion that matters is FoB and they made theirs pretty clear.

Freedom of speech is fine. you can have it all you want. it does not mean it actually matters. I am not advocating against freedom of speech, just that the FoB is allowed to do as it pleases in this situation regardless of what you and others think.

I read it. Frankly, he apologized for the nuke. he does not have to show regret in the least. It is war and at least FoB understands this. Mogar left to continue fighting for a friendship he believes in. One that Battalion obviously did not. When MBP talked with Mogar, they couped Battalion and are now attempting to rebuild IRAN. that to me is a fairly good explanation for his actions and it seems to be that way for FoB. just because you think otherwise again matters little. just as my thinking it is a good explanation means very little. The only opinion that matters is FoB and they made theirs pretty clear.

Your analysis is pretty spot on, we discussed the government situation with FoB and an Karma representative, and we all mutually agreed this was the best course of action for all parties, I do regret resigning my position and continuing to fight, but I look at a nuke as a normal weapon to be used in a nuclear war, so I don't regret whatever the stigma on nukes is supposed to be.

Your analysis is pretty spot on, we discussed the government situation with FoB and an Karma representative, and we all mutually agreed this was the best course of action for all parties, I do regret resigning my position and continuing to fight, but I look at a nuke as a normal weapon to be used in a nuclear war, so I don't regret whatever the stigma on nukes is supposed to be.

Nothing wrong with using nukes if you're actually at war. The honorable thing to do when you decided to continue fighting the war though was not to peace out one war and send a nuke in the other. You were taking advantage of the fact that they thought there were peace and that despicable.

Nobody is forcing FoB to do anything we're just sharing our opinions. Nobody is forced to listen to them. By your logic you should stop posting in this thread yourself since your opinion is just as useless as mine.

I read it. Frankly, he apologized for the nuke. he does not have to show regret in the least.

Did someone redefine the definition of appologize? Cause I missed the memo. :psyduck:

Mogar left to continue fighting for a friendship he believes in. One that Battalion obviously did not. When MBP talked with Mogar, they couped Battalion and are now attempting to rebuild IRAN. that to me is a fairly good explanation for his actions and it seems to be that way for FoB. just because you think otherwise again matters little. just as my thinking it is a good explanation means very little. The only opinion that matters is FoB and they made theirs pretty clear.

That's a great explanation. It do however not change the fact the Mogar went rogue on a alliance and rogues do not deserve white peace. He made a choice when he choose to to go rogue on FoB and the fact that he wanted to coup IRAN later doesn't change that decision.