An Apology to FoB for Nuking them

Mogar

last night I was pissed off and felt betrayed by my fellow government members so I made a rash decision and left IRAN because of Batallion's actions, and continued fighting against my targets, and I am sorry for making that decision without discussing first with The Manbearpig whether or not he actually signed off on our peace terms, I made a mistake by continuing to fight FoB and in particular I want to apologize to SEBET for nuking him, sorry y0, and to make it official, I comply with the white peace offer given by FoB, Immortals and whoever else IRAN was at war with and surrender.
also inb4everyone.

Edited by Mogar

Thanks for the apology Mogar, though I'm sure SEBET would appreciate an aid package for the post-terms nuke.

I'm sure the half dozen or so IRAN members who were offensively nuked with no method of throwing them back would like some aid packages too, I got nuked today anyway, so let's call it even.

I'm sure the half dozen or so IRAN members who were offensively nuked with no method of throwing them back would like some aid packages too, I got nuked today anyway, so let's call it even.

The other side didn't break the peace terms to get a nuke in before accepting them the next day, now did they? So much for this being a sincere appology I suppose. Actions speak louder than words. You keep showing a complete lack of class and honor.

Edit: Who was it that nuked you? You're not at war with anyone. If it was SEBET then what did you expect? you nuked him after you got white peace.

Edited by neneko

Heh; this is as amusing as GDI rolling NPO or GDI in general. Whilst amusing from the sidelines accidental nukings do happen

I wish you luck in getting terms again

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> BnT

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> mogar negotiated peace

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> then nked

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> :P

[19:35] <Bill_N_Ted[Valhalla]> ah

[19:35] <Bill_N_Ted[Valhalla]> lol

lol - goodluck :v:

Edited by bill n ted

IRAN and Mogar still have their white peace as far as FoB is concerned.

Though, getting peace, leaving IRAN for a day, nuking one of our members who was peaceing out his other OPP opponents, going back to IRAN, then still wanting the white peace doesn't give me confidence Mogar was acting in good faith.

Mogar, the white peace terms applied to IRAN. You left IRAN and sucker punched SEBET by continuing the war under a different banner while he was expecting you to accept his peace offer, then you go back to IRAN and accept the peace terms. Obviously, the peace terms agreed upon don't apply to wars carried on by CDS nations.

We are not going to make a big issue of it when we still have two other alliances to dispatch, but I think you know what's right here.

Heh; this is as amusing as GDI rolling NPO or GDI in general. Whilst amusing from the sidelines accidental nukings do happen

I wish you luck in getting terms again

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> BnT

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> mogar negotiated peace

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> then nked

[19:35] <enderland[Kronos]> :P

[19:35] <Bill_N_Ted[Valhalla]> ah

[19:35] <Bill_N_Ted[Valhalla]> lol

lol - goodluck :v:

I never negotiated anything, I wasnt a part of the peace terms talks, wasnt invited or informed about them, until I was told I did in PM and linked to the thread, where I had signed something I was not aware of signing. :v: .

IRAN and Mogar still have their white peace as far as FoB is concerned.

Though, getting peace, leaving IRAN for a day, nuking one of our members who was peaceing out his other OPP opponents, going back to IRAN, then still wanting the white peace doesn't give me confidence Mogar was acting in good faith.

Mogar, the white peace terms applied to IRAN. You left IRAN and sucker punched SEBET by continuing the war under a different banner while he was expecting you to accept his peace offer, then you go back to IRAN and accept the peace terms. Obviously, the peace terms agreed upon don't apply to wars carried on by CDS nations.

We are not going to make a big issue of it when we still have two other alliances to dispatch, but I think you know what's right here.

I agree it was wrong, I wouldnt have apologzed, my point is you offensively nuked other who weren't able to nuke back, so I'm not going to be all OH MAN HERE HAVE AIDS! I'd rather spend that aid rebuilding those who got nuked in my own alliance.

Edited by Mogar

I never negotiated anything, I wasnt a part of the peace terms talks, wasnt invited or informed about them, until I was told I did in PM and linked to the thread, where I had signed something I was not aware of signing. :v: .

This doesn't change the fact that you later accepted the white peace.

I agree it was wrong, I wouldnt have apologzed, my point is you offensively nuked other who weren't able to nuke back, so I'm not going to be all OH MAN HERE HAVE AIDS! I'd rather spend that aid rebuilding those who got nuked in my own alliance.

Why wouldn't you pay for damages you did after peace was negotiated? The motivation that your alliance took damages during the war doesn't excuse it the least. You should be pretty damn thankful to FoB for letting you get peace after your fishy behavior. Your complete lack of will to make any ammends for what you did speak louder than your few words of appology in this thread.

I for one think what you did was incredibly dishonorable and FoB have been beyond merciful with you.

To FoB. What you did was commendable and more than a few wouldn't have been this nice. I hope in the future your generosity will not be repayed this way.

I think his point is you nuked after peace terms were (agreed?) upon. Why you nuked them is irrelevant.

I think his point is you nuked after peace terms were (agreed?) upon. Why you nuked them is irrelevant.

That, and we're not obligated to extend the IRAN peace terms to CDS nations who were at war with us.

This has gone on long enough. Mogar is free, IRAN is free, there aren't any hard feelings to speak of.

This doesn't change the fact that you later accepted the white peace.

Why wouldn't you pay for damages you did after peace was negotiated? The motivation that your alliance took damages during the war doesn't excuse it the least. You should be pretty damn thankful to FoB for letting you get peace after your fishy behavior. Your complete lack of will to make any ammends for what you did speak louder than your few words of appology in this thread.

I for one think what you did was incredibly dishonorable and FoB have been beyond merciful with you.

To FoB. What you did was commendable and more than a few wouldn't have been this nice. I hope in the future your generosity will not be repayed this way.

I made a mistake by going off to my own AA to begin it, it was a foolish decision I made rashly, and had I not been nuked again myself, I would have re-payed the damaged done after peace was agreed upon, but I consider us to be square and so does FoB, so I don't get why everyone is still discussing it.