lol

Caustic

Again, so what? People leave alliances all the time, high profile or not.

No, it's actually a big deal if you knew something about warfare. He changed his AA so he could evade being declared war on tonight and run to peace mode. If he runs to peace mode, he'll most likely do the exact same thing I did and attack the lower ranks of an enemy alliance, most likely launching more than 20 nukes at many, many nations, and do a considerable amount of damage. I'd hate to be one of his targets.

No, it's actually a big deal if you knew something about warfare. He changed his AA so he could evade being declared war on tonight and run to peace mode. If he runs to peace mode, he'll most likely do the exact same thing I did and attack the lower ranks of an enemy alliance, most likely launching more than 20 nukes at many, many nations, and do a considerable amount of damage. I'd hate to be one of his targets.

Do you honestly think someone like Dilber could escape detection? That's like any high ranking NPO member doing it, not gonna happen, unless there is just a massive lapse. Then again this is CN.

Do you honestly think someone like Dilber could escape detection? That's like any high ranking NPO member doing it, not gonna happen, unless there is just a massive lapse. Then again this is CN.

Well he's obviously trying to avoid being declared on by switching his AA. He may succeed, who knows. But now that this thread has brought it to everyone's attention, I think his chances are minimal.