If you're leaving for a week or so...

V The King

...not "quitting".

For Christ's sake, guys, we've had half a dozen people "quit" on the last two weeks or so, only for all of them to come back under a different banner. Thus, you're not quitting, you're just "taking a break', "chilling out", "re-rolling", etc.

When you "quit", we expect you to not come back. When you say "Be back soon", then we expect you to return in the time frame that you did.

Avoid the Q word if you intend on doing an U turn.

/rant

...not "quitting".

For Christ's sake, guys, we've had half a dozen people "quit" on the last two weeks or so, only for all of them to come back under a different banner. Thus, you're not quitting, you're just "taking a break', "chilling out", "re-rolling", etc.

When you "quit", we expect you to not come back. When you say "Be back soon", then we expect you to return in the time frame that you did.

/rant

I didn't intend to come back

)):

...not "quitting".

/rant

I will second that.

However, I will also note that the people doing this did intend to quit...but one way or another, brought back into this. :D

Anyone remember how long I was gone when I quit? At least a few weeks I think.

This place is addictive. No matter how many times I facepalm I keep checking the forum. :P

I think you resisted a total of two weeks befor emaking any posts whatsoever, and even then it was about another month before you started your new nation, the arms company.

Anyone remember how long I was gone when I quit? At least a few weeks I think.

This place is addictive. No matter how many times I facepalm I keep checking the forum. :P

I will second that.

However, I will also note that the people doing this did intend to quit...but one way or another, brought back into this. :D

CNRP is addictive. Sometimes I check the forums before I even realize of what I'm doing. :awesome:

Heh, I think I'll still read this area occasionally, but I doubt I'll come back to CNRP fully unless I were to bow out of TOOL gov for some ungodly reason. :P (I have reconsidered quitting CN though.)

Edited by Uralica