3 billion deaths on Planet Bob

Mogar

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"3 million people used to live here...now it's a ghost town."

"Our so called leaders prostituted us to the Pacific. . . destroyed our culture. . . our economies. . . our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil... My blood. . . on their hands. They are the invaders. All Hegemony forces will leave OV immediately. . . or suffer the consequences."

;)

I wonder how many imaginary citizens have died as well from rogue air strikes, massacres, collateral damage and crossfire and also the insane radiation levels :P

Tracking civilian pixel casualties are not the responsibility of the coalition in regards to this conflict. Besides, the less of them, the more oxygen left for our stronger pixels.

Tracking civilian pixel casualties are not the responsibility of the coalition in regards to this conflict. Besides, the less of them, the more oxygen left for our stronger pixels.

Survival of the fittest (or brightest, if pixels can't be fit).

"Our so called leaders prostituted us to the Pacific. . . destroyed our culture. . . our economies. . . our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil... My blood. . . on their hands. They are the invaders. All Hegemony forces will leave OV immediately. . . or suffer the consequences."

;)

"wait for it....steady.....Now!, take the shot now" :jihad: