3 billion deaths on Planet Bob

Mogar

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I think your math is drastically wrong.

4/24 started with (around) 792,000 citizens, and 4/27 yielded (around) 756,000 via the chart provided on the first page. That is around 50,000 deaths...

EDIT: And obviously nukes aren't the only things that kill citizens... I was being silly (I suppose). :P

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Got me thinking about other stats.....

Earth - 197 million Square Miles of surface area, 7 billion inhabitants.

Bob - approx. 2.1 billion Square Miles of surface area (total land calculated is a radius of the nation's influence), 1.1 billion inhabitants.

So we've got 11 times the land, but only 1/7 the population... WHY MUST WE FIGHT? ;)

Bob - approx. 2.1 billion Square Miles of surface area (total land calculated is a radius of the nation's influence), 1.1 billion inhabitants.

So we've got 11 times the land, but only 1/7 the population... WHY MUST WE FIGHT? ;)

For every living person, 3 have died in battle. Not to mention those who vanished when infrastructure was destroyed.

Is anyone else enjoying this war for the sheer destruction it's causing to both sides? I mean, apart from wanting to win, a part of me loves seeing the stats of everyone involved getting dragged down. There's been such an inflation of NS, I think things might be more interesting on a smaller scale - everyone loves a good micro war, right?

I've noticed other comments regarding casualty counts, and especially the idea of uncapping the GRL, that lead me to suspect we're all caught up in some kind of mass self-extinction event (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_drive). Like we're so sick of the way things have been, and sick of being so wrapped up in this game, that we'd kinda like to just blow it all to hell, ourselves included.

It'd be much more satisfying than a Great Reset - now that the ice has been broken and we're finally seeing the "good vs. evil" struggle that a lot of us have been waiting for, it feels like a perfect note to go out on.

4/24 started with (around) 792,000 citizens, and 4/27 yielded (around) 756,000 via the chart provided on the first page. That is around 50,000 deaths...

EDIT: And obviously nukes aren't the only things that kill citizens... I was being silly (I suppose). :P

I see why I was confused- you are off by a factor of 1000 :P

50 million citizens have died.

That is also roughly 6.4% of the total infrastructure in CN.

Strictly speaking the Earth is ~70% water. And since a modern nation's territory only really extends extends twelve nautical miles to sea (up to 24 for enforcement purposes, 200 for economic) Bob is about 35.5 times larger extrapolating for open international waters.

Is anyone else enjoying this war for the sheer destruction it's causing to both sides? I mean, apart from wanting to win, a part of me loves seeing the stats of everyone involved getting dragged down. There's been such an inflation of NS, I think things might be more interesting on a smaller scale - everyone loves a good micro war, right?

I've noticed other comments regarding casualty counts, and especially the idea of uncapping the GRL, that lead me to suspect we're all caught up in some kind of mass self-extinction event (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_drive). Like we're so sick of the way things have been, and sick of being so wrapped up in this game, that we'd kinda like to just blow it all to hell, ourselves included.

It'd be much more satisfying than a Great Reset - now that the ice has been broken and we're finally seeing the "good vs. evil" struggle that a lot of us have been waiting for, it feels like a perfect note to go out on.

I would be fully satisfied if the game lost about half of its total NS.

Because, thanks to admin's original uncorrected mistake when it comes to calculating population density, all of the citizens in every single nation are forced to live on a single strip of land 1 mile wide along the diameter of the sphere.

It's MADNESS!

in the time it just took me to type this reply, about 79365 more brave solders have fallen,

it averages to around 1332 solders killed every second since the war started :o

How many mass graves are there in CN now? :mellow:

All that extra land in Bob is probably made of lava and soldier corpses.

And lots of nuclear waste storages filled with nuclear wastes from the nuclear weapon productions, and radiation contaminated areas.