Upcap Global Radiation Level

Rajistani

Global Radiation Level  

271 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In this thread. Admin jokingly suggested uncapping the Global Radiation Level. This was met with many people who actually wanted to uncap the GRL.

Lets find out how many people actually want to.

Edit: I don't care if you think admin won't do it. Vote what you want; hypothetically assume that whatever the outcome of this poll is, the admin will do.

Edited by Rajistani

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted no. GRL currently stands at 26.22, and it is still rising. At this rate, uncapping the effects of GRL would result in pretty much every nation in the game being financially crippled until a month after the war ends. The nations uninvolved in the fighting might be able to cope, but it would be a disaster for the nations struggling to rebuild from the war.

Edited by Mark Reynolds

This is a very bad suggestion. If the GRL was uncapped and could go negative than nobody would be able to collect more than their bill costs.

AKA Game reset. Which is what many people were aiming for. ^_^

Voted no. GRL currently stands at 26.22, and it is still rising. At this rate, uncapping the effects of GRL would result in pretty much every nation in the game being financially crippled until a month after the war ends. The nations uninvolved in the fighting might be able to cope, but it would be a disaster for the nations struggling to rebuild from the war.
This is a very bad suggestion. If the GRL was uncapped and could go negative than nobody would be able to collect more than their bill costs.

Voted no because of the above reasons. In not only seems impossible to survive, but also unfair.

Im all for it and have suggested this to admin in the past pretty much for the same reasons as Ejay has stated.

That and Id love to see the hippies get all upset when their income plummets due to every other non-neutral alliance in the game having a nukefest; it may even be enough for the neutrals to come up onto the global stage and smack everyone else around :awesome:

Sucks to be you, shouldn't have been on the losing side.

Yes.

THIS IS A POLITICAL SIMULATOR PEOPLE. The point of a simulator is to emulate, at least to an extent, some form(s) of reality. If you really think that the fallout of a nuclear explosion quite literally is contained within the borders of one nation, well, I pit you and whoever taught you that notion.

I love the idea. (I would support a square-root effect, though, instead of linear.)

Would we be bill-locked? Of course. That's when we finally need to destroy infrastructure to pay our bills, in a global recession.

Yes.

THIS IS A POLITICAL SIMULATOR PEOPLE. The point of a simulator is to emulate, at least to an extent, some form(s) of reality. If you really think that the fallout of a nuclear explosion quite literally is contained within the borders of one nation, well, I pit you and whoever taught you that notion.

I think you two just won the thread. :D

Eh, voted no on the basis that people would likely just not fire nukes and you'd start seeing alliance policies about never allowing nukes and stuff. It's actually sometimes fun to not have that touch of realism and just be able to launch weapons without worry as much about the bunnies and the trees. As for those uninvolved, there might be many reasons why they're not fighting such as alliances being unable to engage due to no treaties allowing it.