Yet Another Apocalypse Announcement

OmenFlagV2_2.png

Monos Archein has been Apocalypse's long time allies. In fact, KaitlinK herself helped the people of Ghostlin when we had fewer allies and has always been one of our most vocal allies and supporters as both a nation and an alliance.

The grotesque, self serving behavior of Echelon has long been a contention with both Emperors and the previous triumvirs of this alliance. As an alliance, Echelon must be held responsible for their actions.

In defense against the smear campaign Echelon calls propaganda, and to support our allies, I have activated Operation Caffine Diet, activating the Optional Aggression clause in our MDoAP with Monos Archein. The remaining nations of Apocalypse will be running out to serve their duty, and this time, you are getting the best of the best. These nations are authorized to use any and all force at their disposal against our enemies and for the good of our allies.

I will finish this this time: May P!nk, Hilary, Hiromi and Hugh have mercy on your souls, for we will have none.

Signed for Apocalypse,

Ghostlin, Wolf Emperor of Apocalypse

Pokeikon (Loki), Not So Pacifist Horseman of War

Yuurei, Horseman of Internal Affairs

Jewelangel, Rarely Angelic Horseman of Foreign Affairs

tl;dr: Apocalypse declares war on Echelon. CB: We don't like you. :P

Also, hai, RIA...we :wub: you too!

Harken the hounds of war have left the battlefield with the knowledge no one is safe now.

Or to put it in more realistic tones

Xander gave Buffy a bazooka and it was the bestest birthday ever.!

Have fun Jewel and my boys in Apoc :wub:

to everyone else ... perhaps you can rebuild .. eventually :P

Jewel and Ghostlin I :wub: you soooooo much!

Seriously you are damn fine alliance and I am honored to call you allies! Happy hunting.

Love,

KaitK and MA

We :wub: you too KaitK

We might only be small but we will defend our friends with everything we have.

Friendship has always been the basis of the Initiative's relations with Apocalypse - this demonstration reaffirms our pleasure at our own treaty with this fine alliance despite the ongoing conflict and our inability to fight shoulder-to-shoulder. Good luck guys.

I like it how all the Super Friends and Teen titans are in this together, its like chatting on IRC with you guys but with pixel nooks :P

Welcome to the slaughter Apoc

PS, appropriate alliance name for the times no? :D

Edited by Adonis Adaro

Who?

That's ok, hopefully you will be acquainted with us soon enough. We do understand that sheer amount of damage you must be taking must allow you to forget who you might actually be fighting.

Get in line :D. Also, I doubt I will be able to declare on any nation this war as I am sure TOP is capable enough of keeping me in anarchy. So the "get in line" is meant literally ;).

Well, darn. I might of enjoyed that. I can be a patient soul, if you want to tango, I predict me and mine will be busy enough soon enough, we can wait.

That's ok, hopefully you will be acquainted with us soon enough. We do understand that sheer amount of damage you must be taking must allow you to forget who you might actually be fighting.

You only have 1 nation in my range, but by all means come on by.