Slavo-Chinese War

It’s late evening in Moscow, the setting sun turns the twilight sky shades of pink, red and orange. The Kremlin is buzzing with activity, only a few hours ago Slavorussia had declared war on China Town, a nation in the far east, bordering Slavorussia’s Siberian territories. In a few moments the Slavorussia armed forces would be crossing the border, and launching their first attacks.

moscownight.jpg

As Premier Belyakov enters the war room a myriad of military officials, cabinet members and other high ranking officials salute the Premier.

“Good evening Your Excellecny” says one of the Generals as the Vladimir takes his position at the head of the table. “Missile strikes will begin in 15 minutes.”

Vladimir sits down and lights a cigarette, only taking one drag before setting it in a nearby ashtray, “Good evening gentlemen. We‘ve planned for this moment for quite some time. The Chinese have attacked our allies in central Asia, and tonight we‘ll make them rethink that enormous mistake. Are the Iberians prepared to attack?”

war_room.jpg

“Da, Premier Belyakov, the Iberians are in place to attack along with us. We will invade from the north and the Iberians will invade from the west.”

“Good. Gentlemen the Tsar is on the phone right now. He wants to be sure everything is prepared. I‘m going to put him on speaker now.”

Vladimir reaches over to the speaker in the center of the table, and presses a button, “Your Majesty are you there?”

“Yes, Prime Minister, how are you tonight?”

“I‘m fine, and how is Your Majesty?”

“Good, very good, thank you Prime Minister. Is everything set to go?”

“Yes Your Majesty, we’ll be read to move in 10 minutes. General Belyakov tells me we have not only the element of surprise, but overpowering numbers, as well as better equipment and training. Tonight should go smoothly for us.”

“Good, good. Well gentlemen I just wanted to check and be sure everything is in order. Good night gentlemen. God bless the Empire!”

Moments later Slavorussia missiles were rushing on their way toward their targets. Within the first minutes of the attack the Chinese radar systems in the northern regions were completely knocked out by Slavorussian missiles. With their radar disabled Slavorussian aircraft unleash their devastating payload on their targets in China. With their Northern armies crushed by Slavorussian air strikes, ground forces rush the border and capture towns, cities and other important locations with relative ease.

The next morning Vladimir sits at his desk reading the papers. The headlines highlight the successes of last nights operations, and praise Premier Belyakov’s government for defending Slavorussia’s allies. Suddenly there’s a frantic knock at the door. Before Vladimir can respond the door open, and the Defense Minister walks in. His tie is hanging loosely around his neck, and his jacket looks as though it’s been put on inside out. The DM is sweating profusely and gasping for air as he tries to catch his breath. “Matas, you look like you’ve seen a ghost. Calm down then tell me what‘s wrong?”

“Sir, our warning systems have detected a nuclear launch. Moscow seems to be the intended target.”

Vladimir jumps out of his chair and runs to the door. “We have to evacuate the city!”

“There‘s not enough time sir, we have to get you to the bunker right now. Your family is already there, and the Imperial Family left for St. Petersburg last night.”

Vladimir walks to a window and takes a long look at the city. A thousand thoughts rushing through his head as he looks at the city. He knows Moscow will never look the same ever again. “May God have mercy on those poor souls, and ours.”

071219-nuke-city.jpg

ooc: I'm now a member of the Nuclear Anarchy Club. :o

OOC: If you're RPing getting nuked IG.. shouldn't that go here? Anyways, I can't believe I read all that at 2am. Well written, hope to read about more nukes falling :ph34r:

edit: also, welcome to the club. Been there ever since VietFAN. Since my reroll as Otto, since the BLEU war.

Edited by Otto Verteidiger

ooc:

Silly children thinking its special to be nuked. If you weren't nuked in the First Great War, you can't brag about it :P

That's awfully specific and some of us haven't been around that long.I'd say if you haven't ever taken a nuke under 10K NS then you can't brag about.. because that's just harsh man. lol.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: And it's all going to get worse before it gets better. I predict both sides won't stop nuking until they run out of nukes.

OOC: Yep not to forget my enemy seems to have a missile capable of shooting through SDIs 3 times in a row :P

OOC: So I take it NADC has nukes authorized?
OOC: Probably just about every alliance involved does by now. I wouldn't be surprised to find that they do. All I can say is, my side did not start it.

OOC: Every alliance does by now. Also I believe NPO started it so yes yours did.

Silly children thinking its special to be nuked. If you weren't nuked in the First Great War, you can't brag about it :P

OOC: Well, i was nuked in the GW2. That'll have to do.

OOC: Yep not to forget my enemy seems to have a missile capable of shooting through SDIs 3 times in a row :P

OOC: Every alliance does by now. Also I believe NPO started it so yes yours did.

OOC: Then I will ammend the statement. The GGA did not start it.