64Digits Annoucement

So it has come to my attention that in the last hour we were asked to surrender. Apparently IRAN and UF decided to surrender to Karma and expected us to ditch TPF to merge with them. Here's the kicker though, they told us that they discussed a peace deal with people in our alliance in an attempt to make it sound legit when in fact nothing of the sort was ever brought to any of our attention. I was thrown into peace talks out of no where, lied to about the state of the agreement, and then expected to just simply agree to abandon our allies for no apparent reason.

I find this state of affairs unacceptable. If someone wants to talk peace with 64Digits, then try doing it legitimately. Not that we have any intention of surrendering, as our loyalty to our allies is completely unwavering, but at least then it won't seem underhanded and forced down our throats. We also do not appreciate it when we're lied to either.

So, I have a few messages that need to go out to all parties concerned.

#1- 64Digits will never merge with any alliance(s) that would abandon its allies in times of great need. We've always stood for loyalty and bravery, so before you go thinking we're "blood brothers", perhaps you should reconsider where you stand. It's not too late to do the honorable thing and get back in there.

#2- We would sooner face PZI than abandon our allies. TPF has been way more than good to us and we owe them everything. We will accept no peace until they do as well.

#3- "Negotiating" peace through lies and half truths is despicable. While we were contacted about a merger, it wasn't to occur until after the war and there was never any mention of peace talks with us. Also, if you expect us to sign off on peace, instead of just trying to kick us out when we ask questions, you could try being upfront about the terms and status of things.

Logs

-------

Peace talks - http://!@#$%*.com/m35fd2acd

The discussion referenced (you will notice there was never any mention of peace there) - http://!@#$%*.com/m57b061ac

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honorable sentiment. Once the full situation became clear, I cannot blame you for your course of action. Should you wish to reach us, you know where to find us.

Edit: At Mogar - This had nothing to do with Karma, thanks bud. Unless you were referring to IRAN, in which case I'll retract that.

Edited by TheNeverender

Seeing as IRAN trolled the STA incessantly during the last major war about our military prowess, I'd have to say I'm as surprised as you are, magicninja, by their early surrender.

On the other hand, it warms my heart to see their true colours when the heat is on.

Seeing as IRAN trolled the STA incessantly during the last major war about our military prowess, I'd have to say I'm as surprised as you are, magicninja, by their early surrender.

On the other hand, it warms my heart to see their true colours when the heat is on.

They did their best for us, all we could ask. I still would like to thank IRAN for their brief contribution.

magicninja is soldier, magicman is 64 digits.

i take it we wont be seeing tiger heads on turtles this war? ;)