La glorieuse République de Louisiane

Sargun II

"Many of the states under Viniland's protectorate wanted their own rule. They felt neglected - not actually neglected, but politically and diplomatically isolated. They had a culture, they had a common goal, and they had the means to do it. So, one day they sent a petition they thought would be ignored to Viniland. Surprisingly enough, the major press in Viniland caught on to it. It became a talking point. People supported them.

Finally, the Vinilandese Parliament had a vote. Things happened. Votes were made. Debate, etc. etc. In the end, by an overwhelming margin, La glorieuse République de Louisiane was given independence.

Shortly after, Missouri joined with the rest of the states. Louisiana, which had fallen into anarchy when the current government fell, became the main state. Our capital, New Orleans, shortly became the center of power."

Excerpt From "A Children's Guide to the Independence of Louisiana"

------

Greetings, other nations of this wonderful planet. We here at the Glorieux Empire de la Louisiane - or Louisiana for short - would like to open embassies, exchange diplomatic welcomes and hopefully engage in economic agreements with our neighbors and new friends throughout the globe. Our head of state, President Huey P. Long, would like to meet many of the people across the world. We are definitely interested in meeting with the more powerful countries, but as we ourselves are not very warlike we would also love to talk to the minor nations of the world.

In addition, we would like to note that while we are not warlike we do plan to defend ourselves and our friends if necessary. To do so, we need a military. Most of our citizens are farmers or simple folk - much of our military designs are from a former Artemis engineer who gave us some of the lesser designs. We'd like to enter a talk with another nation to see if we are able to come to an agreement involving military designs.

Thank you.

HueyPLong.jpg

President Huey P. Long

louisiana.png

La glorieuse République de Louisiane

OOC: I'm back.

La République de Hanseatic envoie ses salutations à la République récemment confirmée de Louisiane. En plus le Protecteur de Dame, souhaite sa propre bénédiction personnelle que la République deviendra un bastion de paix et la prospérité dans les Amériques. Nous prévoirions seulement le meilleur d'une République des normes vous vous réglez à. Pouvoir vous est béni avec la prospérité et la paix éternelles.

OOC: Your title says you're French...there you go.

La République de Hanseatic envoie ses salutations à la République récemment confirmée de Louisiane. En plus le Protecteur de Dame, souhaite sa propre bénédiction personnelle que la République deviendra un bastion de paix et la prospérité dans les Amériques. Nous prévoirions seulement le meilleur d'une République des normes vous vous réglez à. Pouvoir vous est béni avec la prospérité et la paix éternelles.

OOC: Your title says you're French...there you go.

OOC: generally, since this is a majority English Speaking forum, it is assumed that a nation of a certain nationality is speaking their language, like for example, when I post dialogue between my characters, one assumes they are speaking Japanese

OOC: Welcome back, Sarggy! :wub:

IC: New England welcomes Louisiana to the world - and North America - with open arms. We wish to establish and foster relations with you. However, we recommend President Huey Long to avoid running in presidental elections, assuming near-dictatorial powers, and Dr. Carl Weiss.

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Welcome back, Sarggy! :wub:

IC: New England welcomes Louisiana to the world - and North America - with open arms. We wish to establish and foster relations with you. However, we recommend President Huey Long to avoid running for presidental elections, assuming near-dictatorial powers, and Dr. Carl Weiss.

"We recommend President Huey Long to avoid running for presidential elections"

We'll be sure to keep that in mind.

OOC: derp

Yes, indeed!

An ambassador will be arriving in New Orleans shortly.

Verily! An ambassador will be arriving in (Boston?) shortly.

Hmm. Worth Watching, at any rate.

I hope so.

The Republic of Mariehamm wishes to exchange embassies.

Done! A diplomat and embassy staff are being sent to Mariehamm.

Let's hope it'll get warmer.

OOC:Already sharan with Marquis Chris, sorry.

I.. is this code? I'm not too sure. Perhaps we can exchange diplomats or.. something..

OOC: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

I.. is this code? I'm not too sure. Perhaps we can exchange diplomats or.. something..

It's not a code, but we cann call it machine code, if you wish.

Diplomats would be great. We'll send one.

OOC: <3

We welcome another new nation. We can always use neighbors.

OOC: Sargun, you should have known that. :P Tech Sharing was supposed toi be part of ComIntern but cancelled since Lynneth's already sharing with Marquis Chris.

We welcome another new nation. We can always use neighbors.

OOC: Sargun, you should have known that. :P Tech Sharing was supposed toi be part of ComIntern but cancelled since Lynneth's already sharing with Marquis Chris.

OOC: Actually, the techsharing clause of the ComIntern was cancelled before I begun sharing with Marq.