Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Ironically this was voted on over a month ago and its sponsors and supporters have since left in disgust or been kicked out. If this were voted on by the general assembly today I doubt it would even pass with sufficient votes.

But anything for a PR bump in a war right?

After a comment like that, we may have to re-look at the EZI. -_-

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't use it as an "argument", Great Clown Emperor Sam simply expressed his pity towards the poor attempts of the ex-clowns, to make the MCXA look bad.

Also no u.

Can someone answer how TSO has the nerve to even post in a MCXA election results thread? Whether negative or positive I highly doubt MCXA gives a damn what you think.

Can someone answer how TSO has the nerve to even post in a MCXA election results thread? Whether negative or positive I highly doubt MCXA gives a damn what you think.

That is a content rich post, worm. Thank you, but this is a public announcement, and I don't think it is your business to tell me their desires. MCXA has enough people for that.

That is a content rich post, worm. Thank you, but this is a public announcement, and I don't think it is your business to tell me their desires. MCXA has enough people for that.

Say what you want about Sam in the MCXA, at least he had the brains to keep the alliance from bleeding itself out to death.

I like this a lot. Eternal ZI needs to be removed from this Planet.

o/ MCXA

(and yes, I know I'm at war with them, no need to bring it up everyone. I think it's a good thing to respect honor wherever it is displayed, regardless to current sides.)

I like this a lot. Eternal ZI needs to be removed from this Planet.

o/ MCXA

(and yes, I know I'm at war with them, no need to bring it up everyone. I think it's a good thing to respect honor wherever it is displayed, regardless to current sides.)

You are Smooth after all. :lol:

I'm not much concerned with the fact of whether or not this government supported the bill to remove EZI as a policy from their alliance. I'm just happy that they accepted and are taking moves to improve themselves, even if they may not totally like it.