Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I skipped over this earlier (hey, it wasn't war related!) but I'm glad I came back to it. Congratulations on ending your practice of EZI and on the releasing of anyone you were still oppressing. Now about that PZI (or maybe you count them as the same thing and need to clarify that?)

This folks is the kind of change Karma is going for, and apparently is getting. :)

Edited by Ragashingo

I suppose this is a way of cleverly avoiding mentioning that you have released King Penchuk from remaining terms. That was voted on, what, a month ago? Still, I understand, you don't want to annoy your allies.

A few more things:

- You neglected to mention that this amendment was passed under the old elected government, not the new one. I am proud to have voted for that amendment. It was put through when there was still a distinct pro-Karma side to MCXA. Kinda sad almost all of them are impeached.

- You also neglected to mention that Sup4l33t3ki11a was elected into this new High Council, and was also elected into the position of Minister of Interior, to be later impeached due to his (OOC) OOC relationship with me. (OOC) Way to let Maxfiles continue his witchhunt.

I had a lot more to say here, but I've removed it.

Edited by Francesca

mcxa_logo_war.jpg

Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Nothing war-related here; just taking care of some business that had been put off due to the recent drama.

Thirteenth High Council

Elections for our Thirteenth High Council took place earlier this month. Our government currently consists of the following people:

• Dr. Fresh (Chancellor)
  • Gopherbashi (Chancellor)
  • KingEd (Chancellor)
  • Sandbender (MoD)
  • Jimmy2E (MoFA)
  • AndrewHG (MoI)
  • Bryn1030 (MoF)
  • NeuralLink
  • TIinPA

Eternal ZI

Our membership recently gave their support to an amendment to our Charter which prohibits the practise of Eternal ZI:

On that note, we hereby release all individual nations from any terms, restrictions, or military action placed upon them for their past offenses against the MCXA.

--Gopher

good to see your gov is able to operate from the bunkers.

I admit though, i was hoping for something else

- You also neglected to mention that Sup4l33t3ki11a was elected into this new High Council, and was also elected into the position of Minister of Interior, to be later impeached due to his (OOC) OOC relationship with me. (OOC) Way to let Maxfiles continue his witchhunt.

And I suppose the OP abuse that went on in MCXAs public channel about a week ago had nothing to do with his impeachment?

Anyhow, congrats to MCXA on the new government and charter ammendment!

And I suppose the OP abuse that went on in MCXAs public channel about a week ago had nothing to do with his impeachment?

Anyhow, congrats to MCXA on the new government and charter ammendment!

It was a joke, people actually found it funny. Giving people who aren't gov ops as a joke is a common practice in IRC chans. It is not a good basis for impeachment and/or expulsion, and definitely not threats to be put on a ZI list by two High Council members.

Edited by Francesca

Ironically this was voted on over a month ago and its sponsors and supporters have since left in disgust or been kicked out. If this were voted on by the general assembly today I doubt it would even pass with sufficient votes.

But anything for a PR bump in a war right?

It was a joke, people actually found it funny. Giving people who aren't gov ops as a joke is a common practice in IRC chans. It is not a good basis for impeachment and/or expulsion, and definitely not threats to be put on a ZI list by two High Council members.

Is it common practice? I never remember things like that happening all the months ago when I was a HC member in MCXA.

I suppose this is a way of cleverly avoiding mentioning that you have released King Penchuk from remaining terms. That was voted on, what, a month ago? Still, I understand, you don't want to annoy your allies.

A few more things:

- You neglected to mention that this amendment was passed under the old elected government, not the new one. I am proud to have voted for that amendment. It was put through when there was still a distinct pro-Karma side to MCXA. Kinda sad almost all of them are impeached.

I had a lot more to say here, but I've removed it.

CRY ME A RIVER

I was lucky enough to experience one of your jokes, and I assume you were the only one laughing.

Ironically this was voted on over a month ago and its sponsors and supporters have since left in disgust or been kicked out. If this were voted on by the general assembly today I doubt it would even pass with sufficient votes.

But anything for a PR bump in a war right?

This evil MCXA government, kicked all the good people out of the alliance. Some of them are good enough to get booted TWICE...give me a break, nc.

Eternal ZI

Our membership recently gave their support to an amendment to our Charter which prohibits the practise of Eternal ZI:

On that note, we hereby release all individual nations from any terms, restrictions, or military action placed upon them for their past offenses against the MCXA.

--Gopher

Well done, MCXA.

Also congrats to the new (or confirmed) Councilors.

Clown Civil War :o .

Seriously though, Francesca and nc are entirely correct in their claims. The fact that the great Clown Emperor Sam is using "cry me a river" as an argument makes it quite clear that they have nothing better to say than "no u". :blush:

I didn't use it as an "argument", Great Clown Emperor Sam simply expressed his pity towards the poor attempts of the ex-clowns, to make the MCXA look bad.

Also no u.