Story Time with Commander John

Once upon a time there were two fish swimming in the ocean. One was a large fish. This fish had been around the ocean a few times and knew the general layout. The other was small fish, just barely out of its minnow stage and still learning the layout of the ocean. Because they lived in the same area of the ocean and seemed to have similar views on important things like what kind of plankton to eat and who to swim with, the big fish and little fish started to hang out together. Eventually, they even created their own school. Together they swam happily for months until changes in the ocean made the little fish feel like it had to swim to another part of the ocean. The big fish was comfortable where it was and didn't want to leave.

After its attempts to persuade the big fish to come with failed, the little fish decided to swim to a new part of the ocean to an area where it could feel more comfortable. As the months in its new home passed, the little fish grew up and and developed its own way of swimming and made many new friends in its new home. However, it never really forgot its friends in its old home, even though the distance between them made communication very hard.

One day, little fish, who was now not so little, swam back to the its former home to visit big fish. Unfortunately, little fish soon discovered that in the time apart, it had developed a way of swimming that was very different from the way that the big fish swam. Soon, the two fish discovered that they now had very little in common and the bond that they had shared while they were in their school together no longer seemed to exist. This fact was very distressing to both fish as they both fondly remembered the good times that they had together. At this point, they knew that they could either swim apart forever or try to recapture some of the magic that there once was between them. Unwilling to totally cut ties, the two fish decided to try to talk to each other again to see if they could pick up where they left off.

As little fish and big fish tried to work on their differences some of little fishes friends made there way over to the the big fishes part of the ocean and decided that the water was warmer and nicer and soon realized that they swam more like big fish than little fish. Little fish became very angry when her friends decided to stay in Big Fish's home and began to say very mean things about big fish and even threaten to hurt big fish. Big Fish was deeply saddened by this and began to talk to all the other fish around big fish's reef. All the sea creatures in big fish's part of the ocean voted and decided that little fish had said some things that were way over the line and decided that Big fish and his friends should no longer have contact with little fish and will not invite little fish back to swim in the beautiful aqua colored waters around big fish's reef.

TL;DR-

The Aquatic Brotherhood is hereby canceling its MDoAP with Zenith for reasons discussed in private chambers.

HT to Duncan King of Zenith for the storyline!

Edited by Commander John

That would be appropriate if that's what happened.

I never need a reason to go nuke rogue.

Sargun you are out of line in that.

DK I apologize for Sarguns remarks. though he is not a member of TAB he is still out of line.

If I am out of line then you have no need to apologize.

(by the way you should probably make it three months instead of two)

Sargun? Out of line? Unpossible.

A sad day, considering that treaty bared my signature. As always, I wish my friends and brothers in TAB and Zenith the best of luck.

I'll still love you, Crush. :)

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will alwAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyys loooooooooooovvvvvveeee yooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOiiiii!

Private discussions with TAB have resolved in a manner that has been found to be acceptable to both alliances. Zenith and TAB will go their separate ways. If we get back together, then good, and if not, then good luck TAB.

Private discussions with TAB have resolved in a manner that has been found to be acceptable to both alliances. Zenith and TAB will go their separate ways. If we get back together, then good, and if not, then good luck TAB.

We at TAB can only wish the best of luck to Zenith as well.

TAB and Zenith were once very close, and I'm am sorry to see that things have reached this point. But considering who Zenith and TAB's allies are, it should not be that big of a surprise to anyone.

Good luck TAB.

Yeah, blame it on us, there's nothing Zenith could have done wrong :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out what the fish parable means. I think it has something to do with not doing drugs? Or is it that you can be a winner if you just believe in yourself? Is it something about gay marriage?

There isn't going to be a test on this, right?

I'm still trying to figure out what the fish parable means. I think it has something to do with not doing drugs? Or is it that you can be a winner if you just believe in yourself? Is it something about gay marriage?

There isn't going to be a test on this, right?

Yes there is.

There will be a 100-question test on this tomorrow. Better study! :P