McGuffey

well considering that Chieph has 0 days seniority in the alliance and Legendis has moved to AA Justice perhaps this is a BS DOW? I know Niko and i cant believe he would jump in like this considering he was protected at one time by TTK and I believe he still is protected by Genesis.

[22:49] <+Sileath|NSO> McGuffey DoW on PC/TFO - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55701

[22:49] <@Agnu|TPF|MoP> gotta sell a lot of that infra :P

[22:49] <+Twisted> Is that a joke, Sileath?

[22:49] <+pooksland> sweet

[22:49] <+pooksland> I hope someone in McGuffey hits me

[22:49] <+KV|aint_here> Felix von Agnu ! I THOUGHT I LEFT YOU IN THE *action* OF THE GIANT *animal* !

[22:49] <+Twisted> I'm almost terrified

I hope that's another insult to add to whatever other insults have apparently come your way.

Sweet, I made a cameo.

Also, lolwut? You should go attack GDI. That would be a good matchup for several reasons.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

well considering that Chieph has 0 days seniority in the alliance and Legendis has moved to AA Justice perhaps this is a BS DOW? I know Niko and i cant believe he would jump in like this considering he was protected at one time by TTK and I believe he still is protected by Genesis.

i go to school with niko...and he didnt even know NPO got attacked till i told him. i doubt this is his doing

the best they can do now is try and stay alive i suppose

Someone has some explaining to do if McGuffey still considers the protectorate with Genesis active:

Foreign Policy

Approval from the Genesis government will be needed for any actions that involve other alliances or Planet Bob as a whole. This includes, but is not limited to, mergers, treaty signings, and warfare.

I await Niko, or his replacement, to contact myself, or another member of Genesis leadership.

Bandwagoners.

Bad form, guys, bad form indeed.

Considering PC/protectorates chased a TPF TARGET "hiding" under your AA & Kwell messaged that member asking what was up...then having said person return to the TPF AA, only to return to McGuffey once more...

^^^ thats the DoW...

Bandwagoning is bad and all but you're bandwagoning on PC. I mean.. really? really really? At least it seems you don't care much about your infra. shame > infra doesn't really apply here though since bandwagoning is just looked down upon. I guess old grudges > infra is more appropriate here.

Anyway have fun dancing with PC.

Yeah he was protected by us a long time ago. When he signed a second protectorate with NV, I threw the one he had with us out the window. Don't have a problem with NV at all, just seemed serving two masters in this game is a bit much. It appears they've moved on from there as well.

As for declaring on PC? well that didn't seem like a very well thought out plan at all.

Edited by Regent of Omerta

If you think this is a joke ask niko...

*yawn* I'm sitting at my computer for the first time in weeks.... And what do I see....

lol, if this was a joke, I would be on the floor rolling with laughter, unfortunately, it is not. Thus, I can very easily explain that Legendis and Mar$a Street acted on their own, do not hold any form of position in McGuffey, never contacted the alliance, have not been active on our forum, and are idiots for thinking that they could pull this off (whatever it is) and that they could put my freaking name on that declaration. I don't appreciate them signing my name for me.... especially, when they have absolutely no authority in my alliance. I am hereby immediately labeling them as rogues, expelling them from the alliance, and letting anyone out there know that they have the full right to attack them. I am not by any means, on any level, okay with them. Enjoy the slaughter.

~Niko

..... and now, I will roll with laughter :awesome: