Alliance Required

dennys yard

We are the Royal Teutonic Order,which is a newly formed alliance and we are searching for new members.We offer:

1)Aid in money,soldiers or tech

2)Boost programs for active members where you may receive up to 500,000$ or more up to 3 times a month

3)75,000$ as 100 post bonus and another 75,000 for 500 posts

4)You can run for a position in the elections that occur on 1st and 2nd of each month

5)You get 500,000$ for every five recruits you get to join

6)You can work as a military leader

7)250,000$ as a signing bonus

All you have to do is to register and then create a new topic completing the follow details:

* Nation:_______________

* Nation ruler:______________

* Nation Strength: _______________

* Infrastructure Level: ___________

* Link to Nation: _________________

* Who Recruited You: ____________

* Old Alliance: __________________

Also paste the following oath: I, (Your Ruler Name) of (Your Nation) hereby pledge myself to The Royal Teutonic Order and its Leaders and Noble Court. Here do I swear my full service and loyalty to the The Royal Teutonic Order, and I shall not in any way release any of its secrets to other alliances nor shame it in anyway. I will do all that I can to help the The Royal Teutonic Order and its members grow. From now and forever until I am kicked out or I resign from the The Royal Teutonic Order.

Once you have received your mask, add "Royal Teutonic Order" to your Alliance Affiliation, which is found in "Edit My Nation".

Our forums are located here.

Are you a warrior?

Are you worthy?

I dont know about a 'whack of aid' but I can tell you that now that GW4 is over, every member got ~ 400k-600k in 'general aid' and some of our best warriors got 6-9 million to 'jump' to a new infra level. We of course had one or two members that were not active, did not war, and got nothing.

We:

- Are currently multicolor. We will try to get going trade circles later (and possibly firm up on a color) when ge get more members

- LOVE war, we breathe war, we live for war, and are frustrated as heck right now in peace time now that all ouf our enemies have been destroyed. Nones and one man alliance are fair game. You can only attack an alliance member (inactive or otherwise), ONLY with expressed permission.

- are small but growing, with 22 members. I as the leader know each member personally and we communicate by PM's. We are having fun building our alliance. We just created our first ministry, the Ministry of the Economy, in charge of selling all the tech we looted in the war.

- Well, you do good in war and you get aided to 'jump' and become more powerful. You follow orders, hold your ground and get crushed and we rebuild you. If we ask you to join and you are in such poor shape you weaken our allaince, we build you up... but we dont throw cash around mindlessly.

We were even smaller in GW3 and we came out victorious. In GW4 GOONS and RnR were tough, and we took losses, but they were defeated. BAPS, EotRS and LSF were crushed. I think we did our share and did good. We will just have to wait for the next war to repeat the feat.

Join us! Warrior's are Welcome

King Vitauts the Great

Protectorate of Curland

Edited by Vitauts