Quick Note

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was based on a guess, actually. Since I've seen no logs of it, I assumed that it would be one or two non-gov members.

i'm not one for log dumps but this was all in a public channel

[2009-04-26 16:31:58] <Shunsui> or i can discuss our war plans out here

[2009-04-26 16:31:59] <Shunsui> in the open

[2009-04-26 16:32:04] * Shunsui can go either way

[2009-04-26 16:32:11] <sippyjuice[GDA]> done

[2009-04-26 16:32:17] <Shunsui> Has god mentioned surrenduring?

[2009-04-26 16:32:24] <Shunsui> or is that YOUR speculation?

and later

[2009-04-26 16:34:55] <Shunsui> again

[2009-04-26 16:34:57] <Shunsui> sippy

[2009-04-26 16:35:06] <Shunsui> this just your speculation that theyll break?

[2009-04-26 16:35:47] <CptGodzilla> protip: pure speculation

[2009-04-26 16:35:53] <sippyjuice[GDA]> it is simply an observation of current events

[2009-04-26 16:35:59] <Shunsui> ah

[2009-04-26 16:36:11] <Shunsui> so we have no solid reason to belive theyll give up

Your nuclear advantage is your only numerical advantage against us (except warchests.. *cringes at $9*). It's just as ridiculous for you not to use them as for us to not try to keep you from using them.

Numbers? NUMBERS? ... Also, Uh... Warchests and nukes? Yeah. If you don't have a warchest and get nuked, like the guy with $9.. you get bill locked. That means your infrastructure, land, tech, etc numbers that you have on us... Y'know? Never mind.

The OP's picture is absolutely adorable.

The GDA on a whole is absolutely adorable.

i'm not one for log dumps but this was all in a public channel

Ok, close enough. Still, based on those logs, it looks like pure speculation.

Numbers? NUMBERS? ... Also, Uh... Warchests and nukes? Yeah. If you don't have a warchest and get nuked, like the guy with $9.. you get bill locked. That means your infrastructure, land, tech, etc numbers that you have on us... Y'know? Never mind.

Exactly. That's why it'd be a really good thing for us if we could keep you from using nukes, no matter how small the chance. We aren't exactly blaming you for declining our offer..

Exactly. That's why it'd be a really good thing for us if we could keep you from using nukes, no matter how small the chance. We aren't exactly blaming you for declining our offer

There's a fair few that've been screaming about how dishonorable it is, including my target (who's about to be bill locked :v:)

yea, i don't think we will be surrendering, or GOD, anytime soon. I think i make more money off GDA nations then i do in collecting taxes. :jihad:

Edited by Fronz

Was this thread really necessary?

If it did happen and it wasn't a joke, then is it really so wrong for an alliance leader to attempt to keep members morale up when half the alliance are being nuked to oblivion? Albeit with false hope.

Anyway, my point is, you know it's not going to happen, everyone who reads these boards know's it isn't going to happen, so what's the purpose of this thread other than to poke fun at an alliance you're at war with?

Not very classy or respectful, certainly not what I had expected from GOD.

The members you are defending. IF they are so out of the loop that they have no clear idea of what is going on, or where every alliance stands, then odds are that they will never see this thread.

Sure GDA may link it, but then that would be their own prerogative, and not ours.

Also. It's a war, did you miss the memo?