Quick Note

Your nuclear advantage is your only numerical advantage against us (except warchests.. *cringes at $9*).

A tad embarassing isn't it when your number 2 nation has only a 61 million dollar warchest after 6 days in peace mode no? I mean, really, 61 million, wow.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD: I'm fairly sure we're beating you on the GDA nations surrendering to us scale. I also think we got a head start, as our first one came in yesterday.

GDA: I tell you this as a courtesy, GOD isn't going to surrender. They have those nukes for a reason, and that reason is they want to unload them as fast as possible into the nations of whoever is attacking them, surrendering doesn't allow that.

I was wondering what Xiphs reaction was going to be when he heard about the nutty things being said in this regard in GDA's channel, I can now say he didn't disappoint. :D

Should watch #gda more. :P

I checked my #gda logs and found nothing related to this.

GDA: I tell you this as a courtesy, GOD isn't going to surrender. They have those nukes for a reason, and that reason is they want to unload them as fast as possible into the nations of whoever is attacking them, surrendering doesn't allow that.

I kind of got that impression from the first post. <_<

If our members are spreading rumors, our government can't do anything about it. I don't really see the point in bringing this to the world's attention if it was only a couple GDA members spreading rumors. Private channels ftw.

Edited by BacTalan

)): Bashing a whole alliance because of the actions of a couple non-gov members )):

I wouldn't say they bashed you in any way. They just wanted everyone to realize their intentions...

However, to be fair, you could make a topic explaining how you are "Not as bad as GGA" because that was the only real insult I saw (could be wrong... I skimmed). But that would depend on how you take that comment... If not, then calm down, let the thread run it's course. It's really not hurting you in any way, only those that spread the rumors.

I wouldn't say they bashed you in any way. They just wanted everyone to realize their intentions...

However, to be fair, you could make a topic explaining how you are "Not as bad as GGA" because that was the only real insult I saw (could be wrong... I skimmed). But that would depend on how you take that comment... If not, then calm down, let the thread run it's course. It's really not hurting you in any way, only those that spread the rumors.

They didn't specifically bash us, but they opened the discussion, and just look at the last 4 pages..

Your nuclear advantage is your only numerical advantage against us (except warchests.. *cringes at $9*). It's just as ridiculous for you not to use them as for us to not try to keep you from using them.

They only have a advantage in nukes and warchests?

It's clearly time to surrender before they start throwing their infra at you GOD.

They only have a advantage in nukes and warchests?

It's clearly time to surrender before they start throwing their infra at you GOD.

We'll have no choice but to absorb the impact of their infra with CMs and nukes. :(

Was this thread really necessary?

If it did happen and it wasn't a joke, then is it really so wrong for an alliance leader to attempt to keep members morale up when half the alliance are being nuked to oblivion? Albeit with false hope.

Anyway, my point is, you know it's not going to happen, everyone who reads these boards know's it isn't going to happen, so what's the purpose of this thread other than to poke fun at an alliance you're at war with?

Not very classy or respectful, certainly not what I had expected from GOD.

so sippyjuice saying that GOD will break soon based on observations of current events is the action of a couple non-gov members?

That was based on a guess, actually. Since I've seen no logs of it, I assumed that it would be one or two non-gov members.

Bac, it was Sippyjuice who was saying it. You know, your President?*

*According to wiki, might be outdated.

If it did happen and it wasn't a joke, then is it really so wrong for an alliance leader to attempt to keep members morale up when half the alliance are being nuked to oblivion? Albeit with false hope.

No ones judging him, just pointing out how full of it he is.

Edited by Xiphosis

/facepalm

You know, Echelon I have some liking for, at least their members are fighting, some fighting well, not rolling over dead, not spamming us and seeing if "We" are ready to surrender yet. Thank you for the lulz.

I'm all for respecting the enemy and all, but when it's standard operating procedure seemingly for 4 day of bills warchests, and a handful of SDIs... it's kinda annoying to have to keep hearing R U SURE? You won't surrender!?! *plz*

I'm sure Xiph wanted to get this out there to try to dispel some of the stuff being said... oh wait look,

"Simply declare your alliances peace with GDA, and we will both walk away there never really was a reason for GOD and GDA to war"

We saved time by just linking to this thread. Seriously, it's happening that often. You attacked us, you glow, your soldiers die. That's why we're at war. Now knock it off, man up, and fight.

Edit: Or would YOU like to surrender and walk away? No? Yeah kinda annoying to be asked constantly huh?

Edited by Midkn1ght