Quick Note

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Xiph, you at least have to appreciate the power of positive thinking here. By thinking "GOD will surrender," they're hoping to use their visualization skills to make it happen.

Here, I'll try:

Argent will surrender.

:( It's not working, guess I'll just have to nuke them some more.

Come on Xiph, you at least have to appreciate the power of positive thinking here

False positive thinking leads to collective false positive thinking and collective false positive thinking leads to delusions which leads to cults which GOD can, under no circumstances, support.

Wait..

Edited by Xiphosis

Surrender to the GDA? might as well say "losing to the GGA". Almost the same syllables and just as rediculous

(11:16:33 PM) Ice[WE]: Quote me and declare me winner of the thread

I do believe that Lord Frost has, through wit and humor, won some kind of competition based upon slandering not just one but two alliances on the other side. This achievement will not be forgotten and as such these wise words will be placed into the signing of my writings.

Bravo, Good Sir, Bravo

:lol:

EDIT: I really really fail at font sizing for some reason

2nd EDIT: $@!% sizing

Edited by Shinpah

False positive thinking leads to collective false positive thinking and collective false positive thinking leads to delusions which leads to cults which GOD can, under no circumstances, support.

Wait..

Always with them negative waves, Xiph, Always with them negative ways.

ODDBALL_SAYS.jpg

Interesting. I wonder who spread that rumor, I sure never heard it.. <_<

Also, for those that haven't seen it yet, this is one of the reasons the idea of GOD surrendering to GDA is ludicrous.

Your nuclear advantage is your only numerical advantage against us (except warchests.. *cringes at $9*). It's just as ridiculous for you not to use them as for us to not try to keep you from using them.

I'd think thread is aptly about dispelling a viscous rumor. Seems to be the best way to get the false messages dispelled before they become out and out lies across Bob's now flourescent green hue.

o/ GOD

and yeah, the kid is cute too. ;)

Edited by Regent of Omerta